The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Jerry Lynn :omg: i coulda stared at that all day and not got that.

As for the Briscoe's, literally the last time i saw either of them was back in the really old ROH/CZW days when they were stick thin teenagers, i stumbled across a recent pic of them recently and they look a right pair of mean fuckers, how are they in the ring these days?

As for the Briscoe's, literally the last time i saw either of them was back in the really old ROH/CZW days when they were stick thin teenagers, i stumbled across a recent pic of them recently and they look a right pair of mean fuckers, how are they in the ring these days?

They are really good, surprised WWE hasn't picked them up yet, good promo skills on the both of them aswell.

They are really good, surprised WWE hasn't picked them up yet, good promo skills on the both of them aswell.

I think WWE not picking them has a lot more to do with the fact they're a PR nightmare...

"The Delaware Senate passed a bill yesterday that allows same sex couples to get married. If that makes you happy, then congratulations!!!!!!

... try and teach my kids that there's nothing wrong with that and I'll fucking shoot you"

Aye, if rumours are to be believed they're basically teaching classes down at NXT now on how to not Briscoe yourself with regards to your future in the WWE. For a while they were one of the best tag teams in the world, so fuck only knows how far they could have gone in this climate of six mans and fuckers jumping all over the place and off stuff and into people.

Edited by Cannibal Man

I think WWE not picking them has a lot more to do with the fact they're a PR nightmare...

"The Delaware Senate passed a bill yesterday that allows same sex couples to get married. If that makes you happy, then congratulations!!!!!!

... try and teach my kids that there's nothing wrong with that and I'll fucking shoot you"

What a Hill Billy, Conservative Christian thing to say...