The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Psicosis should start wearing the mask again. Without the mask he looks like an old Spanish lesbian. Him and La Parka had the best gear of the WCW cruiserweights, I thought.

Has he stopped again? I haven't watched any AAA since the summer but he was wearing the mask when I last saw him after an angle where somebody burnt his face off. Sadly his mask kept slipping off and he just looked ugly.

Also LA Park is a master when it comes to wrestling costume. Everybody should ask him for advice.

Edited by Vamp

qMxlSVX.jpg

He looks like an Eastern European man off the boat at Dover here to get his free house and dole money.

• Paid Members
He looks like an Eastern European man off the boat at Dover here to get his free house and dole money.

Please refrain from posting stupid bollocks like this in a fun, light hearted photo thread. Save this shit for the Daily Mail forums with the other mongs.

• Paid Members
Has he stopped again? I haven't watched any AAA since the summer but he was wearing the mask when I last saw him after an angle where somebody burnt his face off. Sadly his mask kept slipping off and he just looked ugly.

Ah, I haven't seen him wrestle in years to be honest so I don't have a clue. I just assumed he was going maskless because in the few pictures I've seen of him the last few years he wasn't wearing one.