The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Awards Moderator
Port Talbot Town FC supporters en route to play TNS this weekend..

because one guys wearing a sheep mask this is wrestling related?

Erick Rowan from the Wyatt Family wears a sheep mask to the ring, which is the connection I made. I don't know if it's what Man On Coach was going for, but it made AshC think of the Wyatts!

i know he does thats why i said it because one guy is wearing a mask it then makes it wrestling related

The fact you're relating it to wrestling by making that connection yourself should probably go some way to answering your question.

• Paid Members

Beyond tenuous, unless you personally know the bloke and know he was paying homage to the Wyatts rather than just "I'm Welsh so I'll take a sheep mask, nyuck nyuck nyuck."

Still, a precedent has been set. Here's The Shield, then.

tumblr_ms8oldNhej1svsahho1_500.jpg

I'll also be keeping a look out for any old bozo in jorts and sneakers, a crown, a towel around their neck, waving a Swiss flag, boasting a huge beard, sporting a pair of assless chaps or posing with a toothpick behind their ear.

Brodus Clay in previous job:

blog_fi_4882202_7530705_tr_carrierlp-025-338.jpg

Something missing from this. Can you work out what it is?

724ozd.jpg

From the amatuer ranks, a dodgy low blow:

wrestler-bites-penis-balls-570x368.jpg

Something we all seen before but fuck it:

boogershow.jpg

• Paid Members
Brodus Clay in previous job:

blog_fi_4882202_7530705_tr_carrierlp-025-338.jpg

He looks like he's half the size nowadays. That's a staggering cut.

It's mad to think how differently they might have treated Brodus entering WWE if it hadn't been in the more family-friendly era of today. They could have done some amazing pre-debut vignettes with footage and photos of him working with Snoop and looking like the hardest bastard on the planet. Hanging out with famous Rap stars at famous clubs, dealing with any trouble and looking like a total Player. Snoop would probably have been on board too as he seems to be down with the wrestling (wasn't he a RAW guest host once?).

Shame he's a dancing comedy fat-man now.

Edited by Dirty Eddie

• Paid Members
It's mad to think how differently they might have treated Brodus entering WWE if it hadn't been in the more family-friendly era of today. They could have done some amazing pre-debut vignettes with footage and photos of him working with Snoop and looking like the hardest bastard on the planet. Hanging out with famous Rap stars at famous clubs, dealing with any trouble and looking like a total Player. Snoop would probably have been on board too as he seems to be down with the wrestling (wasn't he a RAW guest host once?).

Shame he's a dancing comedy fat-man now.

They did exactly that with the original version of Brodus Clay when he was introduced on NXT. It got over a bit, but not massively. It led to him being Del Rios 'muscle', which was the ideal use of that form of Brodus Clay really.