Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

998884_3126460497058_160349537_n.jpgJimmy Snuka & Nancy Argentino.

is that the woman he murdered?
i thought Snuka murdered a bloke?
Posted

So, did your mum actually wake you up about twelve?

I looked at the picture for a solid two minutes wondering if anyone was going to notice that if I posted it. Full marks for noticing!
  • Paid Members
Posted

Couple of pics from Mick McManus's funeral (copyright North Downs Picture Agency). I'm not a big fan of the term on this forum, but this is pretty much the definition of "the lads":

 

££££Funeral-of-wrestling-legend-Mike-McManus-at-Woking-crem-Stars-from-the-world-of-wrestling-outside-the-church-1946717.jpg

 

££££The-funeral-of-wrestling-legend-Mike-McManus-at-Woking-crematorium-1946718.jpg

 

Johnny Saint, Mal Sanders, Steve Grey.

Posted

The guy was 93. When someone passes at that age, you celebrate the life as well as mourning the loss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...