Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

When would that "Paul Heyman - Mr. Perfect" picture be taken? Unless it was in 2002 (both Heyman and Hennig look far too young) then I'm totally stumped.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
When would that "Paul Heyman - Mr. Perfect" picture be taken? Unless it was in 2002 (both Heyman and Hennig look far too young) then I'm totally stumped.

The dying days of AWA, I would guess.

Posted

No way, Perfect looks far older. The photo is from around 1991 - 1993. Why are people acting like two people need to be working for the same company to have a private photograph taken?

Posted

I can't post this pictures direct in here but there are some bloody amazing photos coming out of a show in Mexico here: Black Terry's Photos Basically a bunch of lucha legends, and others, in front of a really lovely government building. Their government actually put cash into this show.

Posted
tumblr_mg1pgakC3j1rxzb6jo1_1280.png

Just to really highlight the type of lifestyle Hayes led in his prime, he's only around 35 in this photo. That's roughly the same age as the likes of Cena, Orton and Punk are now.

Posted
tumblr_mg1pgakC3j1rxzb6jo1_1280.png

Just to really highlight the type of lifestyle Hayes led in his prime, he's only around 35 in this photo. That's roughly the same age as the likes of Cena, Orton and Punk are now.

Holy shit! I thought you were taking the piss, but he's only fuckin 54 now!?!?! I always assumed he was ten years older at least!? The Fabulous Freebirds must've lived the fuckin high life 24/7 to age him like that!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...