Ant Posted May 18, 2013 Posted May 18, 2013 How is that random/weird/quirky? Cos the cunt's came from underground into a ring of fire. And he's a freakin vampire.
Sphinx Posted May 18, 2013 Posted May 18, 2013 I'll post any old photo of Kane then because he has fire that goes off on his entrance, he's billed as being 7ft and wears a mask.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted May 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2013 http://robschamberger.com/ I've posted about this guy in this thread before, but it's worth repeating for those that haven't seen his stuff before. I can't possibly post all of his great paintings in here, so just check them out for yourself. If I was a millionaire, the Man Cave in my mansion would have loads of these fuckers hanging off the walls.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 Kanye West breaking down some walls... I've probrably missed something, but whats the Kanye West link with Wrestling?
Paid Members Maverick Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 He's wearing a jacket like Jericho wears during his entrance with the flashing lights.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 Its more like the jacket from Dice Rules or the ones Deuce and Domino wear.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 He's wearing a jacket like Jericho wears during his entrance with the flashing lights. Oh, right. Cheers.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 He's wearing a jacket like Jericho wears during his entrance with the flashing lights. Rob Halford's been wearing jackets like that for years (whom Jericho is a fan of), but I don't think Kanye was paying homage to a bald, gay Brummie with a high voice.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 Big Boss Man in Jim Bowen specs: Boss Man in grey combat trousers: Boss Man and Mable hanging out: A Boss Man memorabilia collection Mind = fucking blown.
TheShowOff Posted May 19, 2013 Posted May 19, 2013 Brilliant picture. If I could draw, I'd be doing stuff like that all day.
Paid Members Maverick Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 What's up with the Bossman WCW figure, looks like Roadkill. As a kid I never realized how massive Bossman was, was shocked when I found out he was 6'6
robbo9292 Posted May 19, 2013 Posted May 19, 2013 What's up with the Bossman WCW figure, looks like Roadkill. As a kid I never realized how massive Bossman was, was shocked when I found out he was 6'6 thats why lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.