Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2013 I love 'em! There will be inevitable repeats in a thread like this, but even some of the repeats are good to see again.
Killjoy_Gee Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 I don't mind the repeats either- I've gone through this thread since it started, but christ, I can't remember all the images posted. Keep up the good work Frankie C!!!
FrankCastle Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 Those are amazing. Especially the AJ one <3 Thanks! Here's a couple more. And finally...
robbo9292 Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 is that from the issue of the magazine which was about his rehab?
Van Dammer Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 is that from the issue of the magazine which was about his rehab? It was the special collectors issue looking at him wasnt it? They did a few about The Rock, Austin, Taker, Hogan etc. Also, why is he wearing Kevin Nash's legs?
robbo9292 Posted May 5, 2013 Posted May 5, 2013 is that from the issue of the magazine which was about his rehab? It was the special collectors issue looking at him wasnt it? They did a few about The Rock, Austin, Taker, Hogan etc. Also, why is he wearing Kevin Nash's legs? thats the one. I remember it talked a lot about his rehab though as that was after he tore his quads
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted May 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2013 Bushwacking one off video
King Pitcos Posted May 6, 2013 Posted May 6, 2013 Who is the guy with the axe in that photo with Booker, Khali etc?
Ant Posted May 6, 2013 Posted May 6, 2013 Who is the guy with the axe in that photo with Booker, Khali etc? Isn't that the guy that won Eurovision?
FrankCastle Posted May 6, 2013 Posted May 6, 2013 Who is the guy with the axe in that photo with Booker, Khali etc? Drew McIntyre apparently..
alanchiz Posted May 6, 2013 Posted May 6, 2013 I hadn't realised that AJ and Jay Lethal were a couple before seeing that. If they had ended up getting married then her name would have fitted in quite well..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.