Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2013 Two things about the t-shirts pic: 1) I really, really want a Young Stallions t-shirt. 2) The Bundy shirt is a photoshop job. The nWo style logo should be a giveaway, but I Googled it anyway. bSm are the 'Bourbon Street Mafia', a bunch of wrestling fans.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2013 This is the Bundy shirt.
Vamp Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 I love the Darth Maul Volador Jr get up. Partly because he actually looks villanious in that. I'm pretty sure he sold a costume recently to raise money for someone, Super Parka maybe? I can't remember what costume though.
dopper Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 Old Ric Judging by Ric's, Hunter's, David's, Reid's, and Megan's faces ... they knew this was a bad idea. Judging by Ric's new wife's (can't remember her name) face ... she knew this was a great idea.
bwo Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 Old Ric Judging by Ric's, Hunter's, David's, Reid's, and Megan's faces ... they knew this was a bad idea. Judging by Ric's new wife's (can't remember her name) face ... she knew this was a great idea. Of course the kids would be unhappy. A new wife meant another divorce and even less Inheritance money for them.
FrankCastle Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 New photo of Steph makes photoshop blush... And the rest to Show Off's original post
FrankCastle Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 And while we're here, here's one from Kelly Kelly's Facebook page.
FrankCastle Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 Penultimately, Jake Roberts then, and more of less now... And finally, I don't know what's going on here, and I'm not sure I want to...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.