Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2013 And there's the third strike.
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 27, 2013 Posted April 27, 2013 He was a lot leaner before. He's obviously tried to beef up, thinking it'll push him further up the card. He's still a shithead.
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted April 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2013 Is it wrong that I don't know who that is?
burchybabi Posted April 27, 2013 Posted April 27, 2013 Is it wrong that I don't know who that is? It took me a minute to figure it out but its Evan Bourne (I think!)
matbro1984 Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Is it wrong that I don't know who that is? It took me a minute to figure it out but its Evan Bourne (I think!) It's definitely Sting. You can tell by the chin.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted April 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2013 That's awesome! Who is that? Did Rey sell him the costume he would've worn at mania if he hadn't been injured?
Vamp Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Volador Jr. He quite often wears different costumes related to different films and things. I seem to remember a suggestion that he got in trouble for it at one stage because it was felt he didn't have a stable recognisable look. There's a reason he's one of their most loved rudos.
FrankCastle Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Somewhere Kurt Angle is trying to convince the woman on the bus next to him that HE invented the Iron Patriot.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted April 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2013 Kane's birthday, Moscow, last week.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 29, 2013 Moderators Posted April 29, 2013 OK, but that doesn't explain the banana!
Pinc Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Cena and Bryan as brother-in-law best mates needs to be a storyline ASAP.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.