Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cheers for clarifying (and correcting).

 

Kwang went over either after an injury angle or Kid genuinely buggered his knee after hitting the guardrail.

 

The other odd point I remember is Doink throwing a bucket of water over one of the Hebner's. Chioda reffed the next match - I think it was the only match he reffed that night actually.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
Kwang went over either after an injury angle or Kid genuinely buggered his knee after hitting the guardrail.

 

I believe it was genuine as other nights on the tour Kwang was pinning him, as opposed to the count-out there.

Posted

I think you have your tours mixed up as aside from Diesel the talent you mentioned worked the German shows or weren't there at all (ie Virgil).

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one. I remember now there was a rematch from Mania 10 (that happened 9 days earlier) between Earthquake & Adam Bomb and I commented at the time that it lasted a darn sight longer than the one they had at MSG. :laugh:

 

Sorry, you're wrong. Seeing those matches means you went to the card at the Albert on March 12th 8 days before Mania X, and that the laughing you are remembering must be watching Mania and commenting then that you'd seen the longer version.

 

The card on the 29th featured the same crew that Ant remembers, that I saw in Telford on Friday 25th, albeit slightly rearranged card :

 

Bret VS Owen, Quebecers VS MOM (infamous match where MOM accidentally won the belts), Tatanka VS Diesel, Earthquake VS Bam Bam, IRS VS Doink, Double J VS Koko, Kid VS Kwang.

 

I was totally at that show. I went mental when MOM won the titles, being 10 years old at the time. I bet I still would have booed Cena back then.

Posted
What in Dusty's muffler is this????

 

Dunno who it is but I know where that picture was taken. It is outside the Coronation Street set which is within the Granada TV complex in Manchester. My office is about 2 secs walk from that weirdo !

Posted

The Tattoo further up his arm has a heart with Tina O'Brien in, if she sees this id be tempted to get a minder, and i don't mean Arthur Daley or restraining order!!

 

That's some creepy shit!!

Posted

That photo was from the Sun website a few years back, they ran a story about that bloke who was a huge Tina from Corrie fan, as well as others - basically he was an autograph hunter. He just happened to be wearing a Cena top of the time.

  • Paid Members
Posted
07_NAO_SkySports_04232013cm_0204.jpg

 

The Outlaws being back where they belong makes me happy.

 

I once had a long drawn out twitter argument with Mo Chatra where he was taking issue with them calling themselves one of the "greatest" tag teams of all time. Mo's basic point was that their "in-ring" wasnt good enough and that they were never over, it was just their catchphrases that were over and that "they could have been replaced in DX with any other two guys."

 

It still makes me angry typing about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...