Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2013 What a great pic. I feel almost disheartened by the fact that he doesn't have a massive cock, though.
thicko Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 That Sherri / Warrior one is from the '91 Rumble, isn't it? I watched that show so many times whilst getting ready for school that I could quote it word for word.
Jimmy Boy Posted April 19, 2013 Posted April 19, 2013 That Sherri / Warrior one is from the '91 Rumble, isn't it? I watched that show so many times whilst getting ready for school that I could quote it word for word. 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'
nobby Posted April 19, 2013 Posted April 19, 2013 That Sherri / Warrior one is from the '91 Rumble, isn't it? I watched that show so many times whilst getting ready for school that I could quote it word for word. Yes. That match at Rumble '91 with Slaughter is one of those that sticks in my mind from when i was younger, dunno why really, i loved Warrior then, and when Macho slugged him with the sector i was mortified. Warrior sprinting to the back like fucking Usain Bolt with his face paint all dangling and shredded.
watuworriedabout Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 A recent picture of Taker, by all accounts.. He shaved his head summer of 2011...
TheShowOff Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 Frank Castle continues to set new standards...
FrankCastle Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 Frank Castle continues to set new standards... Well shucks, I love you too. Sorry I missed the sideburns. Not all of us can be perfect. Care to tell me what standards I should be adhering to, oh all powerful one?
Paid Members hallicks Posted April 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2013 Those are balls. "Are those balls? Cause the last time we were here, they were balls." It's none other than the great Ricardo Rodriguez. With some sort of bare human appendage in the foreground, possibly a head (unconfirmed).
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2013 Frank Castle continues to set new standards... Well shucks, I love you too. Sorry I missed the sideburns. Not all of us can be perfect. Care to tell me what standards I should be adhering to, oh all powerful one? Just carry on posting the cracking photo's and ignore the troll.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2013 Here's a more recent picture of the big man, wearing what seems to be one of those snide Undertaker shirts you'd see in UK exclusive adverts in The Wrestler magazine in 1999. nWo member and Tony Mamaluke's Dad Chuck Zito in the middle there.
Mr Lawrence Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 Taker looks a badass permanently. What a man. Got a handshake of him back in 2003 at the NEC after a rumble with brock and the big show, it was the last match of the night and he stayed behind and thanked the crowd for coming to see him saying he had been coming to the uk for so many years then went around shaking all ringsiders hands, so all that breaking charachter/short haircut stuff does not change what the taker is for me. Hes the man. Think it was a tripple threat match anyway.
Ant Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 Taker looks a badass permanently. What a man. Got a handshake of him back in 2003 at the NEC after a rumble with brock and the big show, it was the last match of the night and he stayed behind and thanked the crowd for coming to see him saying he had been coming to the uk for so many years then went around shaking all ringsiders hands, so all that breaking charachter/short haircut stuff does not change what the taker is for me. Hes the man. Think it was a tripple threat match anyway. You sure it wasn't just Taker v Lesnar? I shook his hand in the same manner, all above spot on except Big Show (he was in a tag with Cena, Angle, and Benoit).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.