LSM Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Anyone else go to the Lucha Libre London shows? They were great fun and I wish they would come back. During the second tour Santo & Demon did a signing at Forbidden Planet. As someone who likes going to these types of public events I popped along to meet them. I was quite embarrassed to find out that I was one of just THREE people in the queue to meet them! Had this been Mexico I'm sure the queue would have been huge but it just didn't draw the fans. I felt so bad for them. The upshot for me was I was able to have a bit of a chat, get a picture with both and get a few autographs including my Lucha book.
Bring Back Minipops Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Apologies if already posted Who's that? I think I recognise Lita and Colt Cabana and obviously Hornswoggle's in there but who are the other three?
FrankCastle Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Anyone who says Lilian Garcia needs to take a good long look at themselves...
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted April 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2013 Hornswoggle looks like Chris Benoit in drag there.
Freddyjoe Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 Apologies if already posted Who's that? I think I recognise Lita and Colt Cabana and obviously Hornswoggle's in there but who are the other three? Not sure about the guy on the far left, CM Punk, Joey Mercury, Lita, Colt Cabana with Horswoggle at the front.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted April 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2013 Just realised who Cabana is dressed as. Could of been Harvey Dale
Paid Members FLips Posted April 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2013 He looks like he's being forced to stand there and hates it. That photo is fantastic.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted April 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2013 he needs to do something about that hair.
METAL ON METAL Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 Ladies and Gentlemen. Sycho Sid. His transformation into Michael Rooker is complete:
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2013 Sid looks like a confused old man who's got lost in his local leisure centre and ended up standing next to the bovril machine by the front desk in his speedos.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.