BiffingtonClyro Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 That's pretty creepy. What kind of mind would come up with the idea for that gif?
EdgarTheSlouch Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 That's pretty creepy. What kind of mind would come up with the idea for that gif?
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2013 Tommy Dreamer with the Mean Street Posse!
Paid Members Quentin Posted April 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2013 Wow that makes me feel old. What the hell happened to Joey Abs?
Paid Members Nexus Posted April 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2013 This weekend I think. It's Colt Cabana, X-Pac, El Generico with CM Punk and William Regal in the background isn't it?
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted April 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2013 While searching for pictures for my fantasy booking entry, I stumbled across this. No clue. It's entitled "undertacker vs heath slater <3".
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted April 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2013 if you are talking about the first image with yellow background.... i agree with you 100%
Retro Red Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Bob Backlund has taken a leaf out of Virgil's (probably overpriced) playbook, and is currently selling signed pictures/photos outside of Metlife Stadium Sad to see really, I mean I don't blame him trying to make a bit extra money on a busy day like this but it really screams small time seeing a former World Champion like that. That's my elbow on the right of the pic, as I was taking the picture of my mate who was talking to Backlund at the time. We just stumbled across him while having a wander around the stadium before it opened.
wrestlingmad Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Bob Backlund has taken a leaf out of Virgil's (probably overpriced) playbook, and is currently selling signed pictures/photos outside of Metlife Stadium Sad to see really, I mean I don't blame him trying to make a bit extra money on a busy day like this but it really screams small time seeing a former World Champion like that. That's my elbow on the right of the pic, as I was taking the picture of my mate who was talking to Backlund at the time. We just stumbled across him while having a wander around the stadium before it opened. Best thing is I saw Bob get asked for a ticket, the dressing room was right by our section. Poor sod.
FrankCastle Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Not sure if this has been posted? Taker loves Bermuda shorts...
BiffingtonClyro Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 How can The Undertaker look so hard and rather frightening (even in Bermuda shorts) while his inferno headed son looks like the definition of an orange-pubed dork?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.