Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 Whats with all the banana crates? I can only assume Big Kev was playing a game of follow the van using only bananas with Kelly Kelly.
SuperstarNeilC Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 Tony "Banger" Walsh's Special Enforcer, British bodybuilding star Scott Horton one mean-looking SOB
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 I don't know what's more shocking. How good Jake looks or that JTG is still employed.
Paid Members theironshake Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 Everytime i see Jake its more amazing Bravo DDP
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 And every time I see DDP he looks more horrendous than the last time. Like isn't fair sometimes.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 I haven't followed the DDP/Jake/Hall stuff lately but Jake is looking a lot better there. Amazing what DDP Yoga and some Just For Men can do. Who's the girl with dirty old man Nash on the last page?
Paid Members Maverick Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 I haven't followed the DDP/Jake/Hall stuff lately but Jake is looking a lot better there. Amazing what DDP Yoga and some Just For Men can do. Who's the girl with dirty old man Nash on the last page? Kelly Kelly with dyed hair I think. Ian mentioned it a few posts back.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 Bloody hell it is isn't it. It somehow didn't click even after Ian mentioned her. I actually think she looks better with darker hair. I watched an old Nash interview on YouTube the other day where he kept dropping Kelly Kelly in to every answer. One that stood out; "I'd like for Kelly Kelly to hit me with a Frankensteiner. And hold it, for like an hour and a half...two hours. That's television. That's PPV." No wonder he looks so fucking seedy in that photo. He was imagining two hour Frankensteiners.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted April 7, 2013 Moderators Posted April 7, 2013 Tony "Banger" Walsh's Special Enforcer, British bodybuilding star Scott Horton one mean-looking SOB Another one for the 'looks like he reeks' pile.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 Speaking of which ...
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2013 His gut's finally burst the red Tapout shirt then. A shame.
METAL ON METAL Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 Bob Backlund has taken a leaf out of Virgil's (probably overpriced) playbook, and is currently selling signed pictures/photos outside of Metlife Stadium Sad to see really, I mean I don't blame him trying to make a bit extra money on a busy day like this but it really screams small time seeing a former World Champion like that.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 Sad indeed but in like 4 hours he will be suited up and paraded in front of the crowd during the PPV
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.