Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2013 Good job! Phil Collins' picture with the Ultimate Warrior was from an intro to one of his music videos on a "Music Video Collection" VHS he had out. Can't explain the Randy Orton one. (Don't know if there is actually any sound to that clip. Speakers are f*cked). Must have been around 1990. Very bizarre and you JUST KNOW the Warrior would have loved doing it.
King Coconut Posted March 30, 2013 Posted March 30, 2013 I always presumed Collins had some stake in TNA, what with their strangely named PPVs; Against All Odds, Genesis, Su-Sussudio, etc.
Richie Freebird Posted March 30, 2013 Posted March 30, 2013 Kevin Sullivan is still mental! The Leaping Lanny book I've got a personally signed copy of that which I bought directly from Lanny himself! It is a truly, truly dreadful read.
Richie Freebird Posted March 31, 2013 Posted March 31, 2013 Tom Zenk, aged 54. How good does he still look!?
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted March 31, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 31, 2013 Tom Zenk is alphabetically last on the list of people undefeated at Wrestlemania.
LSM Posted March 31, 2013 Posted March 31, 2013 I can just imagine the look on peoples faces going into Rileys now with the official Chyna pool cue!
dopper Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 Anyone know the context of that one? I don't think Martha has anything to do with the rest of the Hart's or anything to do with the wrestling industry at all (unless she's had a complete turnaround these past 10 years), so I can't imagine where a photo of her and her kids could have ended up in print.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.