Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I think I still have that book knocking about at home, not a bad read at the time but some of it now will have dated beyond belief. The worst thing about the whole book is it cant decide if it wants to present wrestling as a work or as a real sport, this is in part to some of Albanos input.

Posted

I felt it was my duty to share Jason Kincaid's beard with my fellow professional wrestling enthusiast. Good deed for the day: done.

 

482338_555338974487518_897582867_n.jpg

 

Edit - More obscure indy weirdness:

 

Strongest pictorial evidence for deathmatch wrestling being an exuse for live, homosexual BDSM shows yet...

 

578348_560644353968140_1941684838_n.jpg

 

And: Some nutter is going to jump off a basketball hoop.

 

542657_560644343968141_512829725_n.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted
iwa0001.jpg

 

Anyone else have/remember this?

 

Most of the historical stuff in it is lifted from Whatever Happened to Gorgeous George, a 1970s book.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...