Golga Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 Anyone else have/remember this? Haha I remember it well. It's probably still kicking about in a box I the attic at my mums house. Think I bought it at an airport before a long flight and didnt put it down for the duration if the journey. I do remember it contained a few inaccuracies but on the whole was pretty comprehensive. I'll have to dig it out at some point. F5 pleeeease!!
METAL ON METAL Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 Fair play to CM Punk, this is just tremendous - Urn Anderson!
Jambo Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 They don't model them like they used to! Aside from Bret and Tatankas shirts, each of those could be worn today IMO.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 25, 2013 Moderators Posted March 25, 2013 GTFO. The Tatanka one is one of the only good ones. That and the Warrior ones are the only wearable ones there. The Ric Flair is particularly hideous.
Paid Members Maverick Posted March 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2013 Yeah, would you really walk around with open shirted sexy Piper on your tee?
TheShowOff Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 Always preferred the WCW to the WWF one back in the day. I must have run through 4 or 5 WWF ones as they would crack. The sticker in the middle would turn to shit too. WCW, although smaller, was sturdier and had a CAGE!! As well as a neat little launch pad, not to mention it looked like fans on the outside!! No comparison on the figures themselves though, WWF all the way.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2013 I had that LCD game. It was fucking shit.
Captain Wolf Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 I had that LCD game. It was fucking shit. I've still got it somewhere, it really was awful. I had both WWF and WCW rings, but I've got to say I preferred the WWF one, my WCW one's posts came out too easy for my liking and it was too low. The cage, and possibly more so the bell hammer made it all worthwhile. The solid mat scuffed paint off the figures feet something awful too.
AshC Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 The WCW ring didn't have as much give/bounce as the WWF one, making the latter preferable so as not to fuck up all your guys!
thicko Posted March 26, 2013 Posted March 26, 2013 Pleased to see Oje looking well. Athena looks like Richie Freebird's younger sister....
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 26, 2013 Posted March 26, 2013 They don't model them like they used to! Thats the fittest/healthiest i've ever seen Bossman. Was this 1992 ish?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.