Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

iwa0002.jpg

 

I was given this whilst over in the States and was told this was a genuine ticket for King of the Death match tournament in Japan. Not too sure if I believe that but it still looks cool in my opinion.

Posted
iwa0002.jpg

 

I was given this whilst over in the States and was told this was a genuine ticket for King of the Death match tournament in Japan. Not too sure if I believe that but it still looks cool in my opinion.

 

Fin Martin said in PS this month, and he was spot on, that Death Match wrestling has always looked better in stills photography form than in video. This is cool if legit.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Fin Martin said in PS this month, and he was spot on, that Death Match wrestling has always looked better in stills photography form than in video. This is cool if legit.

 

Very true. In photos it looks like the most exciting crazy best thing ever, then in reality it's just two fat blokes stabbing each other.

Posted
Sorry if this already got posted a few pages back, but here's Bruti and Fuji. Fuji's on his arse, isn't he?

 

6162_4965941624724_1546540623_n.jpg

 

Damn.... He's like Uncle Benny from Lethal Weapon 4. Looks nothing like the bowler hat wearing/salt throwing Mr Fuji we all know.

Posted

Other than looking a bit older and fatter, I don't see what all the fuss is about with the Fuji pic. I'm more worried by the fact that Brutus has obviously just eaten Popeye and then eaten a tin of spinach. His head probably exploded right after that picture was taken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...