Paid Members Ronnie Posted March 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2013 My best mate and I would eat free every time if we knew where this place was:
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2013 It's this place: https://www.facebook.com/notaburgerstand in Burbank, California.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted March 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2013 It's this place: https://www.facebook.com/notaburgerstand in Burbank, California. Bit of a trek for a free meal, then. Oh, well. Here's one of The Rock at the GI Joe premiere in Seoul, sporting his title to the mainstream and showing Cena how to wear a suit:
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 14, 2013 Moderators Posted March 14, 2013 I don't think he's really a waistcoat kinda guy. It looks fine, but I think he'd look better without.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2013 That Adrian Street pic with the miners is one of my favourite wrestling photos ever. I'd love to have a copy of that blown up onto a canvas or something.
Pinc Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 I was going through some photos on an old phone today and found this: Scribbled on the side of a derelict house in New Cross, South East London, c. 2011.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted March 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2013 On the side of a derelict house is where that sentiment belongs.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted March 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2013 Reminds me of when I was on a night out a few years ago when I got into a conversation with a guy dressed as Sting (the rest of his mates were wearing normal clothes). I stopped talking to him as he was waiting at a cashpoint, half an hour later I returned to the cashpoint to find he'd written "TNA~" on it.
LSM Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?! The story behind this was that I was bought a VIP package for Insurrextion about 12 years ago as a birthday present and RVD & Booker were doing the autograph signing. RVD signs the cover no problem. I go over to Booker, he signs my WCW Mag, spots the video sleeve and then just signs it without even looking at what it was he was signing! At least I can say it's one of a kind I guess!
Pinc Posted March 14, 2013 Posted March 14, 2013 A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?! The story behind this was that I was bought a VIP package for Insurrextion about 12 years ago as a birthday present and RVD & Booker were doing the autograph signing. RVD signs the cover no problem. I go over to Booker, he signs my WCW Mag, spots the video sleeve and then just signs it without even looking at what it was he was signing! At least I can say it's one of a kind I guess! I got Dwight Yorke and Will Mellor to sign my copy of Kind of Blue by Miles Davis under similar circumstances at the Trafford Centre in 2002/03. The only one in the world of its type, I expect.
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted March 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2013 Reminds me of the story about how apparently unsigned copies of Lou Thesz's book are rarer than signed ones. I have an old All-Star programme somewhere that has a random signature on the front. I can't remember any imports being on the show, let alone asking anyone to sign it, so fuck knows who's signature it is. It was around the time they were using Jannetty, Bulldog & Yokozuna, so I guess there's the chance it could have been one of them and I bought the magazine with the autograph already on it, but I honestly haven't got a clue. I'll probably spend the next couple of hours digging it out of the loft now only to find it reads "Magazines
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.