Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2013 I saw 'Last post by: SuperstarNeilC' and just knew you would have posted a picture of a couple of massive fat fucks.
Richie Freebird Posted March 9, 2013 Posted March 9, 2013 Where are the headbangers at now?! I actually was quite a big fan of the headbangers back in the attitude era. As of quite recently, I seem to remember reading about them making appearances in ROH. Did you see my post at the top of this very page? They are tag team champions of the Universe now! That means defending the straps in all different galaxies. They'll be keeping busy, carrying those bad boys. Think how many challengers across the whole universe will be hungry for belts as pretty as those.
Richie Freebird Posted March 9, 2013 Posted March 9, 2013 There's a pun to be had here regarding the name Dreamer and the fact that it's Freddy Kruger. I can't think of a good one though. Sorry about the unfunny shit ruining this photo, but I couldn't find any others showing this image. Steiner's got his ink updated. Fuck the smarmy comment on the pic, I think he looks like even more of a double hard bastard with it like this -
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 9, 2013 Moderators Posted March 9, 2013 It's like the wings are the pubes of his cock and balls tattoo. It's awful.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2013 It is really, really shit to be fair. What are those bands on his arms supposed to be?
Richie Freebird Posted March 9, 2013 Posted March 9, 2013 At first I thought the original chest piece looked a bit unnecessary and strange, but I eventually warmed to it. Now, (and especially with Scotty looking a bit older and more haggard) I think he just looks like a crazed hard case bastard, which I assume is the look he's going for. I don't think anyone else could really pull off something as ridiculous as that and still look menacing as fuck, but for me, that added dftness is a winner!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2013 It's the Poirot 'tache. It's late/early, easily missed.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted March 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2013 Samantha Fox and Andre the Giant in classic "let's put a really small person next to a really tall person" shenanigans.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted March 10, 2013 Author Posted March 10, 2013 It's the Poirot 'tache. It's late/early, easily missed. Also,someone has blurred out the 'l'in clock
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted March 10, 2013 Moderators Posted March 10, 2013 Samantha Fox and Andre the Giant in classic "let's put a really small person next to a really tall person" shenanigans. Unless I'm being whoosed, that's Christopher Greener, and looks nothing like Andre.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.