Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
Although personally I've got this image of Dyno of not moving with the times and only having a knackered old VHS recorder with really shagged out copies of old Silvervision tapes he starred in.

I don't even know whether he's got them. Part of his documentary features his once-estranged daughter saying her boyfriend has bonded with him through watching his matches on YouTube together. She says he'd never seen them before because "they haven't got the internet". I extend that to mean "and he's not aware that he could've got them on VHS from tape traders either". He doesn't seem the sort to know anything like that, the recluse.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's aged terrifically. I hope I look that good when I reach his age. Some blokes can rock the grey hair like a mother.

Posted
Welcome to 2013, Sean Mooney...

 

9CB0BF73E7FDF15691A4005ACB248CF3_292_292.jpg

 

His face matches his tie.

 

I think she was his 2nd wife, based on the reason for him taking time off after the 1994 Royal Rumble was reported to have been "to spend time with his wife and newborn baby".

I thought the reason he took time off from WWE in '94 was to wrestle in NJPW?

Posted

Get Mooney back in! He makes Cole look like a corpse by comparison.

 

Whenever I watch any WWF from the New Generation era, Pettengill's enthusiasm for everything is so refreshing compared to today's announcers where everyone is making smarky comments, shooting on eachother, or shitting on everything like some uni student back home from their first term away. Not saying they should bring him back full-time, because the announcers are directed from the back, but it just makes watching a lot of fun. I think Todd Grisham was the last guy similar to him who threw himself into the role. Renee Young seems to have that unjaded feel about her.

Posted
During the course of some internet trawling - Stephanie Wiand then and now...

 

wiand.jpgMV5BMTQ3MjY5NzQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDY4MTIwNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

 

And, horrifically, Todd Pettengill then, and now...

 

75508.giftodd_profile2.jpg

This has scared the living shit outta me... How fuckin false does he look!?!? New hair, new skin tone, new fuckin teeth..... Fuuuuuuuuck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...