MungoChutney Posted March 3, 2013 Posted March 3, 2013 John Cena looks uncannily like Paul Di Resta there.
dopper Posted March 3, 2013 Posted March 3, 2013 And this one I like well, for obvious reasons... That one is a screengrab from Royal Rumble 1992 just as Bobby Heenan on commentary said: "Wow!! ... look at them"
Paid Members Wretch Posted March 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2013 Some truly dodgy photoshopping here. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/pu...182001_0005.jpg
FrankCastle Posted March 3, 2013 Posted March 3, 2013 For those of us who are not big fans of Hornswoggle...
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted March 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2013 I like Hornswoggle and I think that's hilarious. He probably loves it too.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted March 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2013 I'm sorry, but am I the only one that thinks she is foul? She looks like Rita Repulsa.
Chris Brooker Posted March 5, 2013 Posted March 5, 2013 For those of us who are not big fans of Hornswoggle... This is why I bought Wrestlemania 24 on Blu Ray, so I could see this in HD over and over again.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2013 Wow, he'd lost a shitload of weight in that last one.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 6, 2013 Moderators Posted March 6, 2013 Here's a pre-wrestling photo
Paid Members JLM Posted March 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2013 He had a gastric bypass and lost around 200lbs.
Loki Posted March 6, 2013 Posted March 6, 2013 It's a little indelicate, but do we know what he died from?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.