Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 1, 2013 Moderators Posted March 1, 2013 No, I didn't. I have heard the name before though. She doesn't work for WWE anymore though, right?
Paid Members niff Posted March 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2013 Yeah that's right, think she designs jewellery nowadays.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2013 It's a shame; she was one of the more entertaining Divas. Good heel, fit as fuck and was probably the only thing that made Ted DiBiase interesting after Legacy.
FrankCastle Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 Miz looks like a cheaply dressed young Michael Biehn
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted March 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2013 Miz looks like a cheaply dressed young Michael Biehn I've thought Miz has looked identical to terminator era Michael Biehn since he came back without the fauxhawk, he suddenly looked just like him.
King Pitcos Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 They did take the piss out of that suit Miz is wearing on the show.
Paid Members DCW Posted March 2, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2013 Jaysus Conan O'Brien's a tall bastard.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted March 2, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2013 There's something Steve Buscemi about Miz for me. If he got really ill he'd be a right doppelganger for him.
FrankCastle Posted March 2, 2013 Posted March 2, 2013 Going back to the Sherri pics, she just looks, well, normal on this one... And this one I like well, for obvious reasons...
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 2, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2013 Wherever it is, stop going there.
pol_pot_rick Posted March 2, 2013 Posted March 2, 2013 Where's that from, pol_pot_rick? I found the Vince pic on Google and it linked to here http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/...tml#post9014654
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.