SuperstarNeilC Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 Due to popular demand, here's another of the McGuire Twins
Guest Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 It's the Poirot 'tache. It's late/early, easily missed. Also,someone has blurred out the 'l'in clock They haven't, it's a stopwatch instead of an o
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 10, 2013 Moderators Posted March 10, 2013 Not Andre Samantha Fox and Andre the Giant in classic "let's put a really small person next to a really tall person" shenanigans. Unless I'm being whoosed, that's Christopher Greener, and looks nothing like Andre. That does remind me though. In another completely un-wrestling-related picture, I saw Shaq and his lady friend for the first time ever this week. Apologies if it's old news to everyone else, but fuck!
Alexio Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 Due to popular demand, here's another of the McGuire Twins They look like they struggle to walk, let alone wrestle?
King Pitcos Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 They're from when wrestling was shit, though, and they were even more of a novelty act than Khali is today. They'd have had to do next to nothing.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted March 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2013 They'd have had to do next to nothing. A Nash-style step over the top rope wasn't really on the cards.
Paid Members DCW Posted March 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2013 Triple H posted this on Twitter the other day when he was in the WWE warehouse for a photo shoot,would love to have a look round that place.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted March 10, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2013 Another awesome find from the warehouse. I love that they just hoard ALL the crap they've ever had. That place is amazing.
Golga Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 Triple H posted this on Twitter the other day when he was in the WWE warehouse for a photo shoot,would love to have a look round that place. Is that a flat pack WCW announcers desk in the background?
Paid Members Statto Posted March 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2013 Whilst not the most random, weirdest or quirkiest image in this thread by some way, I'm really glad this one has popped up, as it's something of an iconic image for me. I seem to recall it being featured prominently on a piece of merchandise I had - may have been a double-sticker in one of the sticker books, may have been featured on one of those collage wallchart things the Daily Mirror did c. 1992, may have even been on one of those odd WWF combs with a picture of a wrestler in action at the top (to this day I have the one with the Warrior pressing a moustachioed jobber in oddly Savage-esque tights). Anyhow, for about 20 years now, I've been oddly fascinated by the masked man Hawk is manhandling - who was he, both gimmick-wise and in reality? Even as a kid I knew that, as I didn't recognise him from TV or anywhere other than in that picture he wasn't a 'superstar', but equally he looked very different to the other guys who got beat up on (ironically) Superstars every week. And how could a man who walked around wearing a wicked looking skull mask with "Agony" written on his tights not be a superstar?? Anyway, can anyone settle my curiosity all these years later?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.