bobby dazzler Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Giant Haystacks. I guess the last one is one of the final pictures of him.
AshC Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?! I know someone with a 8x10 of 3 Count signed by Tracy Smothers.
The Invisible Boy Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 I was at a HMV signing for the Great Amerian Bash 2007 DVD around the time of a WWE Tour when they were in Manchester. So I have a copy of Great American Bash 2007 signed by Deuce, Domino and Cherry, non of whom even appeared on the PPV. Funny thing is a lot of people in the queue were actually saying why get three people doing a signing for a specific DVD which they aren't even on. Also on the note of autographs I found a signed copy of John Cena's CD in Bee.com for about
TheShowOff Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Giant Haystacks. I guess the last one is one of the final pictures of him. Cor, safe bet. Never seen this before.
Dr Pepper Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 That Miner is Adrian Street's father I believe.
TheShowOff Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Yes it is. The whole Adrian Street story is quite interesting, with his roots and whatnot.
Richie Freebird Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Justin Credible posted this today, to show us all what amazing shape he's in...
TheShowOff Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 Meh, good for him. I don't like to see anyone down on their luck, and considering the fact he used to be in great shape, and last year he was going aorund looking like this: when he wasn't snapped passed out in toilets, it's good to see him with some health goals.
KingOfMetal Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?! The story behind this was that I was bought a VIP package for Insurrextion about 12 years ago as a birthday present and RVD & Booker were doing the autograph signing. RVD signs the cover no problem. I go over to Booker, he signs my WCW Mag, spots the video sleeve and then just signs it without even looking at what it was he was signing! At least I can say it's one of a kind I guess! I got Dwight Yorke and Will Mellor to sign my copy of Kind of Blue by Miles Davis under similar circumstances at the Trafford Centre in 2002/03. The only one in the world of its type, I expect. A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?! I know someone with a 8x10 of 3 Count signed by Tracy Smothers. Made me think of this
Walton17 Posted March 15, 2013 Posted March 15, 2013 What exactly was the situation with Justin Credible passing out last year, he looks fine on that picture but i heard at the time he was a complete and utter mess.
Stinky Dad Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 As far as I can gather that pic is purely down to that man again...DDP. His Yoga program has sorted Justin out good and proper. For now.
Richie Freebird Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 What exactly was the situation with Justin Credible passing out last year, he looks fine on that picture but i heard at the time he was a complete and utter mess. Him and Sabu had been doing drugs before one of Shane Douglas
jm29195 Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 And the ironic thing is that Justin posted the photo of Sabu first....
LSM Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Sorry if this has been posted before elsewhere, I've only just found it.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 16, 2013 Moderators Posted March 16, 2013 I wish people would say who the fucking people in these photos are...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.