King Coconut Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 She never did it for me as a young man but colour me converted. She's fucking beautiful in that pic.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 22, 2013 Moderators Posted February 22, 2013 The lack of fucking stupid makeup probably helps.
Richie Freebird Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 Silkin's silky jacket posse: How much younger did Nige look with the hair? How so if you don't mind me asking? I think it's a huge improvement. It's an improvement yes, but I think you're over selling it there. The fact that it is an improvement isn't really saying much given the piece of shit it was replacing.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted February 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2013 And not just that, that it's good make up. Sherri really wasn't hot though.
Richie Freebird Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 Sherri really wasn't hot though. Really?... I stumbled across this just now on Kenta Kobashi's facebook account, of all places. Edit - Along with this beaut!
King Coconut Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 She's looking a bit rough in that one, if I'm honest. Not that that would bother me too much if she fancied going for a drink.
Paid Members Maverick Posted February 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2013 Yeah that's a terrible picture to prove your point Richie, she always looked like an old slapper to me with all the makeup, ala Bet Lynch
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted February 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2013 Really. Not for me, sorry. She's never done anything for me and I don't see the appeal. That pic with Trips is easily the best I've ever seen her look though. She's always reminded me of an old bird trying to appear younger than she is. And she looks like a smoker.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 22, 2013 Moderators Posted February 22, 2013 She looks ropey as fuck in that picture Richie, what are you playing at? But then again, you go out in your trackies and woo all the ladies of Barrow, so maybe standards and expectations are just much lower on the island.
Richie Freebird Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 As I said, I just stumbled upon it on Kobashi's facebook. I think she looks pretty damn attractive on it, so I threw it in here. At least it's contributed to a bit of debate. I stand by the post.
ultimo the great Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 The new belt. Never thought i'd say this but i think i prefer the spinny Toys R' Us One. Thats hideous. How so if you don't mind me asking? I think it's a huge improvement. It looks current and reflects where the company is at right now, whilst maintaining an air of prestige to it that the spinner belt failed to do in my opinion. The more I look at it the more I like it. First off the spinny is also awful. It's overly bulky, the lack of any detail around the W looks cheap, the diamonds and ruby's look very tacky, the champion bit makes me think of a lower card belt and overall it just looks like a little indy title made huge to make it seem more important. Plus it's going to make Punk, Jericho or anyone of similar size look like little kiddy jobbers (if this thing is still in use when Rock leaves) AND when it's bent like this.... it looks like a giant super bowl ring. all super bowl rings are just nasty.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2013 Plus it's going to make Punk, Jericho or anyone of similar size look like little kiddy jobbers (if this thing is still in use when Rock leaves) To be fair, if Rule One's thread was anything to go by, they probably have this belt in several different sizes to look proportionate to the wrestlers holding them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.