EdgarTheSlouch Posted February 17, 2013 Author Posted February 17, 2013 jakes dealer had a field day that thanksgiving
Richie Freebird Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Marty was even the Marty of the New Rockers.
Richie Freebird Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 It's 20 years ago since Kerry Von Erich died, today. Edit - Also posted by Tokyo Monster Kahagas. I'm guessing this is the real, current NWA belt. Rule One should be able to clear that up if I'm wrong though. Double Edit - While I'm here, please enjoy a selection of vintage wrestling posters.
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Sorry if I spammed guys, I'll be a bit more discerning in future. Apologies. Hope this counts...
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Not seen these before and they seem to be a couple of kayfabe busters...
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Also found this - looks like a Lumberjack match from the early/mid eighties. I recognise Greg Valentine and John Studd, but does anyone know who the other guys are?
Paid Members Ronnie Posted February 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2013 I recognise Greg Valentine and John Studd, but does anyone know who the other guys are? The lumberjack on the right seems to be Barry O, Randy Orton's uncle.
Reznor Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 I recognise Greg Valentine and John Studd, but does anyone know who the other guys are? The lumberjack on the right seems to be Barry O, Randy Orton's uncle. Aye, and the other guy was called Charlie Fulton I think And it looks like Tito putting on the Figure 4
Richie Freebird Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Vampiro, Necro Butcher, Mad Man Pondo and others And a couple more old school randoms for you -
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2013 Here's Brock going out for dinner;
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Here's Brock going out for dinner; Brock Zoidberg?
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 I always loved Sherri, and while I get the context of the first pic, when was she ever Hunter's manager?
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian?
FrankCastle Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Papa Shango, Paul Bearer and The Undertaker on the day of Summerslam 92 at Wembley.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.