Paid Members Up Chuck Posted February 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2013 Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian? Yep. Jericho setting the tone for Chris Hero's everyday clothes for the rest of his life, there.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted February 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2013 Papa Shango, Paul Bearer and The Undertaker on the day of Summerslam 92 at Wembley. You'd think that as large as he is, Shango wouldn't feel the compulsion to stand on tippy-toes when photographed to try to gain a few inches. Sly bastard must've thought it was going to be a waist-up shot.
jackhennessey Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Do you post on the B9 board aswell? Or just a fan of This Is Hell?
NIW619 Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian? And what gave that away? The fact that Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian are standing in the picture?
Joey Joe Joe Jr Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 There's a few pics floating about of the Jericho/Christian/Bubba crew visiting spots on their travels over the years.
FrankCastle Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian? And what gave that away? The fact that Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian are standing in the picture? Sorry, my eyesight isn't that good, and I couldn't make out exactly who it was. Didn't mean to upset anybody.
Chris Brooker Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 I always loved Sherri, and while I get the context of the first pic, when was she ever Hunter's manager? Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one.
Richie Freebird Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one. And young too. I wondered if it was actually her or someone else. She was always attractive, but I thought she looked older than that, by that time.
bobby dazzler Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 I recognise Greg Valentine and John Studd, but does anyone know who the other guys are? The lumberjack on the right seems to be Barry O, Randy Orton's uncle. Aye, and the other guy was called Charlie Fulton I think And it looks like Tito putting on the Figure 4 It looks like Matt Borne to me, not saying you are wrong though as I don't recall Charlie Fulton.
Reznor Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 It looks like Matt Borne to me, not saying you are wrong though as I don't recall Charlie Fulton. Aye, i'm sure your right now you mention him. I forgot he had that blonde mane back around WM1. The other guy did look a bit similar with the bleached hair and dark beard.
Chris Brooker Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 The front plate looks like a novelty amplifier.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2013 Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one. And young too. I wondered if it was actually her or someone else. She was always attractive, but I thought she looked older than that, by that time. She seemed to get younger, some years. That bit when she was Harlem Heat's manager - she looked disgustingly hot, especially in the "Hulk Hogan Is A Nigger" promo. Might have been the short hair, seemed to make her beauty more "punchy", if that makes sense.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.