Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

is that the mamajuana energy drink/ viagra substitute that JBL is holding in that pic. I remember he used to promote it loads while he wrestled and had a logo on his jacket

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian?

 

Wwe_wrestlers_cheyenne2.jpg

 

 

And what gave that away? The fact that Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian are standing in the picture? :rolleyes:

 

 

Tbf its a very random group to see together

I can see why you would ask

Posted
Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one.

And young too. I wondered if it was actually her or someone else. She was always attractive, but I thought she looked older than that, by that time.

She seemed to get younger, some years. That bit when she was Harlem Heat's manager - she looked disgustingly hot, especially in the "Hulk Hogan Is A Nigger" promo. Might have been the short hair, seemed to make her beauty more "punchy", if that makes sense.

 

 

I actually found a colour version of that pic, where I think she actually looks even better here...

 

tripleh-sherrimartel.jpg

 

BDbzFwkCcAAlKem.jpg

 

It's frightening how old Scott Hall looks here...

Posted

On the subject of Sherri pictures, I found this, wearing one of Ric Flair's robes, and not much else by the looks of it...

 

sherri80.jpg

 

I also think she looked hottest during the period she crossed over from Ted Dibiase to Shawn Michaels

 

62486641.jpg

 

wwf_royalrumble_1992_dibiasesherri.jpg

Posted

I didn't choose the thug life, it chose me...

 

gwPjF.jpg

 

...but when it did, I embraced it totally.

 

cjio6.jpg

 

Pre-BikerTaker?

 

UT.jpg

 

An interesting pic of Kane without his mask (when he should have probably had it on...)

 

n1152258525_30358891_4802411.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted
13_rock2.jpg

 

The new belt.

Never thought i'd say this but i think i prefer the spinny Toys R' Us One. Thats hideous.

 

How so if you don't mind me asking? I think it's a huge improvement. It looks current and reflects where the company is at right now, whilst maintaining an air of prestige to it that the spinner belt failed to do in my opinion. The more I look at it the more I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...