TheShowOff Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 It looks to be a painting of one of the photoshoots from Raw magazine around 1997 time. I remember a whole series of photos like that, with Dustin hiding the good bits.
FrankCastle Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 These pictures of Kaitlyn actually crack me up...
AshC Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 I found this in the local archives today. An, um, interesting main event...
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted February 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2013 I found this in the local archives today. An, um, interesting main event... AMAZING!!! What year was this? 22/03 is my birthday
AshC Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 I found this in the local archives today. An, um, interesting main event... AMAZING!!! What year was this? 22/03 is my birthday 1961 sir.
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted February 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2013 I found this in the local archives today. An, um, interesting main event... AMAZING!!! What year was this? 22/03 is my birthday 1961 sir. I was -24
Richie Freebird Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 I think you were even younger when this one was made Gordon! More Gotch goodness... FrankCastle, a friendly tip - try to only post interesting or unusual photos in here. I think people may become irritated if the thread gets filled up with daft gifs and worthless stills of WWE females.
Loki Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 Was TNA Matt's last proper run then? He's going to be the Marty Jannetty of his generation. Except he was never really that good. For that analogy to work Jeff would of had to do much better, and Matt would have had to do far worse.... Hence my use of the future tense in there, champ. Keep up. It's a prediction.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted February 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2013 FrankCastle, a friendly tip - try to only post interesting or unusual photos in here. I think people may become irritated if the thread gets filled up with daft gifs and worthless stills of WWE females. Agreed. Well said Richie.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2013 Was TNA Matt's last proper run then? He's going to be the Marty Jannetty of his generation. Except he was never really that good. For that analogy to work Jeff would of had to do much better, and Matt would have had to do far worse.... Hence my use of the future tense in there, champ. Keep up. It's a prediction. I disagree with Show Off. It's already come to pass. Jeff's been a WWE main eventer and World champ three times, is a two-time and current World champ in TNA, and is always over even when he's not at his best. Matt has held midcard titles, gotten fat, lost his mind and is swapping razorblades with Masada on the indies. I'm not entirely sure how Jeff could do "much" better, or Matt "much" worse.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.