Ant Posted March 26, 2013 Posted March 26, 2013 They don't model them like they used to! Thats the fittest/healthiest i've ever seen Bossman. Was this 1992 ish? I'm going to guess that was in the August 1992 WWF Magazine.
LSM Posted March 26, 2013 Posted March 26, 2013 They don't model them like they used to! Thats the fittest/healthiest i've ever seen Bossman. Was this 1992 ish? I'm going to guess that was in the August 1992 WWF Magazine. Close, it was the October 1992 WWF Magazine, although to be fair that image was probably used for about 4 months so it was more than likely in August as well.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted March 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2013 Is that Nash one the one he wrote himself where he jackknife powerbombs a woman then does cunnilingus-rape on her? Or did I make that up?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 26, 2013 Moderators Posted March 26, 2013 That would sit nicely alongside the Warrior comic where he tortures and rapes Santa Claus.
Guest Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Blimey, Austin Aries doesn't look half as good not on tv does he?
BiffingtonClyro Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Good point. Austin Aries may be related to Ringo Starr by the way. He was called "Austin Starr" after all. This is just a slice of the witty humour I'm capable of, lads.
Paid Members Chris B Posted March 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2013 They don't model them like they used to! Thats the fittest/healthiest i've ever seen Bossman. Was this 1992 ish? I'm going to guess that was in the August 1992 WWF Magazine. Close, it was the October 1992 WWF Magazine, although to be fair that image was probably used for about 4 months so it was more than likely in August as well. I'm pretty sure it was in whichever issue had the Wrestlemania results, because I remember that (and the Sid Justice pic earlier) from the first issue I ever read.
IronSheik Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Those early 90's WWF t-shirts are aaaaaaabsolutely STINKIN.
Paid Members Maverick Posted March 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2013 Iv'e seen the Warrior thing but does Collins secretly love the WWE or what?
EdgarTheSlouch Posted March 30, 2013 Author Posted March 30, 2013 Iv'e seen the Warrior thing but does Collins secretly love the WWE or what? not sure what the genesis of it could be...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.