Paid Members Jaffa Posted April 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2013 Pete Gas is the perfect casting if there is ever a Bananaman movie.
Paid Members Fox Piss Posted April 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2013 What's that Hogan and Konnan picture all about? I assume it's 1994. I could be wrong but wouldn't it be late 95 early 96?
Reznor Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 What's that Hogan and Konnan picture all about? I assume it's 1994. I could be wrong but wouldn't it be late 95 early 96? Aye, it would be '96 as Konnan only won that belt in late January
Paid Members Ronnie Posted April 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2013 The Syrian rebels have issued a new uniform to underline that they won't ever capitulate:
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted April 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2013 Fuck! That's pretty jarring.
King Coconut Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 The Syrian rebels have issued a new uniform to underline that they won't ever capitulate: Is there a reputable source for that claim? I can only see the URL behind the image, but it wouldn't surprise me if that kid got the t-shirt for his birthday, or something equally as innocuous.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 16, 2013 Moderators Posted April 16, 2013 Umm.. I think he's joking, dude. At least I would hope he is. Because that's clearly not true. It did remind me of that hilarious photo a couple years ago of the Mexican drug runner getting arrested in a Batista t-shirt.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 16, 2013 Moderators Posted April 16, 2013 Here it is!! just as funny as I remembered it being.
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2013 That is incredible. Can't believe I've never seen that before.
LSM Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 The Undertaker as one of the bounty hunters in Sububan Commando.
FrankCastle Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 The Undertaker as one of the bounty hunters in Sububan Commando. Hogan didn't put him over in this, did he???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.