Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Just googled the pair of them, and its hard to tell unless they are nose to nose, but there's a consistent trend where Scott Hall is slightly bigger than Hulk in most of their pictures. The picture above tells the story of most of their pictures. Hogan's got a fucked up head, though. I remember when he faced off with the Rock and Hogan's eyes were lower but he was taller.

Posted

L.A. Park.

 

I'm actually pretty serious about that. He's another man who knows how to rock the leather jacket. I'm sure Ian did a post on how cool LA Park is but I can't seem to find it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Rock was the coolest man on the planet in 1999 and 2000. He had 50 Bentleys in the West Indies, whch Ian has also posted about. And that was without a beard and a leather jacket, so major respect is due there.

 

Batista was just dripping in coolness for a while too. He's definitely up there with the coolest.

Posted
The Rock was the coolest man on the planet in 1999 and 2000. He had 50 Bentleys in the West Indies, whch Ian has also posted about. And that was without a beard and a leather jacket, so major respect is due there.

:thumbsup:

 

Yeah, cannot disagree with that. Not much between The Outsiders in their heyday and The Rock in his heyday, in the coolness stakes.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Hogan's got a fucked up head, though. I remember when he faced off with the Rock and Hogan's eyes were lower but he was taller.

:laugh:

 

Rocky's got a fucked up head too, the top's so much narrower than the bottom he could wear a child's fancy dress policeman's helmet.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I always thought Rick Rude was pretty cool. I posted about this in another thread a while ago, but to have a perm and a tashe and play the stripper gimmick, yet still come across like a tough guy takes a special talent. There was always something real about Ravishing Rick. When he came back and was the "insurance policy" for anyone who had a few quid to throw his way, it was pretty inspired. He seemed to grow old gracefully as well. He looked awesome in his 40s. He looked how we all want to look as we get older. Apart from the whole "being dead" thing, of course.

Posted

Frank Castle is the man.

On the coolness thing, hitmam 87 as a 10 yr old was the coolest man on the planet. Hulkster was always my number 1 favourite but whenever a pair of shades were worn in the summer, the head went back and the hands went out, hair dripping in cheap gel slicked back. The hitman was definately king of coolness.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Randoms...

 

Not being horrible, because you've made a few valuable contributions to this thread, but have you ever genuinely read any of the thread? All but 2 or 3 of those have been posted already.

Posted

To be fair to the dude there are 84 pages of it, and I'd wager at least a good 20% of it's probably the same old photos being pasted again.

  • Paid Members
Posted
To be fair to the dude there are 84 pages of it, and I'd wager at least a good 20% of it's probably the same old photos being pasted again.

 

I suppose, maybe I'm being harsh. Just with him being so active in finding all these images to post from wherever he's getting them, I'd of assumed he'd have read this particular thread of images...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...