Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2013 No idea. I wish I had any kind of explanation for this.
Paid Members Maverick Posted June 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2013 Is Valentine dressed up like one of those performing monkeys, with the cymbals?
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2013 Is Valentine dressed up like one of those performing monkeys, with the cymbals?Got to be Jim Neidhart beside him dressed up as one of them from the ICP.
Big Chill Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 No idea. I wish I had any kind of explanation for this.ICP are filming for 'ICP Theater' in New York. Scott Hall is there too. They critique music videos like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MAbd0RAG94
TheShowOff Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 Valentine couldn't decide whether he wanted to go to the fancy dress party as The Mountie or Bret Hart, so went as both.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2013 No idea. I wish I had any kind of explanation for this.Good head of hair for a 60+ year old bloke though.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2013 Look who turned up at Hulk Hogan's restaurant:
METAL ON METAL Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 Look who turned up at Hulk Hogan's restaurant:I never realised Mark David Chapman had gotten parole.
dopper Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 I think the first mentions of Greg Valentine's breathtaking head of hair was after his appearance at the 2004 Hall of Fame. Over 9 years ago, and still just as phenomenal in 2013.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2013 Valentine's hair is a work of art really.Regarding the Hogan restaurant pic, that's a sacking offence in WWE land, isn't it? I'm betting he's shitting himself.
dopper Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 One of The Highlanders got sacked for being shown on TV in the crowd at Impact the week before WrestleMania 24.That's much different to being seen in a restaurant owned by a TNA worker, and I would think will be ok.I think some WWE guys (JR among others) have been photographed in Tara/Victoria's new wrestling-themed restaurant in Chicago too.
METAL ON METAL Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Regarding the Hogan restaurant pic, that's a sacking offence in WWE land, isn't it? I'm betting he's shitting himself.Probably not, Layla posted a picture herself of her own visit there the other week.
KingOfMetal Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 LOP made a big thing about Drew being stood in front of that TNA banner, when someone has clearly gone to an angle to get him in front of it.Don't think it'll have any effect on him
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.