Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

tumblr_m8s5dlOlt01qdkrl2o1_500.jpg

I love that Papa Shango couldn't even be arsed to paint his face for that.Actually, I'm a tad surprised they put him on there at all given his character. Seems a strange choice. I suppose he was there to drive home that the team represented EVIL though.Is that show on YouTube?
  • Paid Members
Posted

they all look a little too happy at mick McManus's funeral

Funerals are strange things. My Grans was the first time members of the family had been together for a long, long time, and it was a really lovely day of catching up with people who we had just lost contact with.The McManus funeral was probrably the first time they had been together for years.
Posted

Is that show on YouTube?

It doesn't seem to be, but I'd love to see it! Youtube's got WWF vs WBF clips from Family Feud, and various WCW and WWE stuff, but nothing of that one. I've just had a Google for any info on it, and it was repeated on the Gameshow Network in the US in '07 so it might be about somewhere online.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Punk spent some time in CZW, didn't he? As pretty much my favourite thing in all of pro wrestling these days, I'm always amazed that Ambrose started off as one of those goofs shredding himself to bits.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Before becoming Dean Ambrose he was one hardcore mother fucker. From one of the Tournaments of Death.4fc4b3bcd3a511e29aee22000a9f38e6_7.jpg

Oh but look, his facial expressions are so good. :rolleyes:
Posted

First off, that picture's disgusting.Second off, didn't Punk develop some beef/pork/steak with CZW over something or other?

Posted

Before becoming Dean Ambrose he was one hardcore mother fucker. From one of the Tournaments of Death.4fc4b3bcd3a511e29aee22000a9f38e6_7.jpg

Oh but look, his facial expressions are so good. :rolleyes:
Pretty disgusting, though Ambrose claims the blade on this saw was fake and didn't hurt in the least. Given he wasn't killed, I believe him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...