Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted June 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2013 The newly wed Tyson Kidd and Natalya
Paid Members air_raid Posted June 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2013 Feb 3rd 1997, Toronto SkyDome, if I'm right. Raw followed by dark match main event of Shawn v Bret v Sid.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted June 29, 2013 Author Posted June 29, 2013 Feb 3rd 1997, Toronto SkyDome, if I'm right. Raw followed by dark match main event of Shawn v Bret v Sid. but taped on 31/1
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted June 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2013 The newly wed Tyson Kidd and Natalya Good on him for locking that down. Looks phenomenal
Paid Members Maverick Posted June 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2013 Any word on what Neidhart wore to the festivities.
Ant Posted June 29, 2013 Posted June 29, 2013 Any word on what Neidhart wore to the festivities. TapOut Tuxedo
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted June 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2013 Any word on what Neidhart wore to the festivities. TapOut Tuxedo Was it a shotgun wedding? * I know big Jim was previously arrested for theft and drugs, but was there any truth to him 'holding up' somewhere with a gun?
Ant Posted June 30, 2013 Posted June 30, 2013 Any word on what Neidhart wore to the festivities. TapOut Tuxedo Was it a shotgun wedding? * I know big Jim was previously arrested for theft and drugs, but was there any truth to him 'holding up' somewhere with a gun? Not sure - a jewellery related incident sounds familiar. Can't recall if it was a straightforward hold up or if he attempted to get through Customs with undeclared sparklers from Europe.
Van Dammer Posted June 30, 2013 Posted June 30, 2013 Feb 3rd 1997, Toronto SkyDome, if I'm right. Raw followed by dark match main event of Shawn v Bret v Sid. As in the big open top stadium? They actually had a RAW in there in early 97?!
bwo Posted June 30, 2013 Posted June 30, 2013 Feb 3rd 1997, Toronto SkyDome, if I'm right. Raw followed by dark match main event of Shawn v Bret v Sid. As in the big open top stadium? They actually had a RAW in there in early 97?! I recall that they did. From memory I believe two of the matches from that Raw were Bulldog and Owen Hart vs Furnas and LaFon as well as Steve Austin vs Vader.
Paid Members air_raid Posted June 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2013 As in the big open top stadium? They actually had a RAW in there in early 97?! Yes, and Yes!!
Moderators PowerButchi Posted June 30, 2013 Moderators Posted June 30, 2013 And if I remember correctly they had to turn the lights off on the crowd as there was relatively no fucker there.
bwo Posted June 30, 2013 Posted June 30, 2013 The dingy lighting is the reason why the matches I mentioned above stood out in my head 16 years later.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2013 47 year old Too Cold Scorpio still flying high...
Paid Members garynysmon Posted June 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2013 And if I remember correctly they had to turn the lights off on the crowd as there was relatively no fucker there. Wasn't that because Skydome was the only real arena they had in Toronto? All different now of course, since they built the Air Canada Centre a year or so later. Was a decent gate at the time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.