Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1010596_10201215585688763_991298828_n.jpg

 

The lead singer is ...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The Sinister Minister James Mitchell

 

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

 

I genuinely got it from that picture fairly quickly. It's the eyebrows that gave it away. I had no clue with the other photo though.

Posted

Vince Vaughn is fucking massive, I think.

 

It's gutting to know both of them are such ardent supporters of Ron Paul, and that they attend his BBQs.

  • Paid Members
Posted

tumblr_md698wZfKI1qjko1ao1_500.jpg

 

Hot Stuff International. Steiner is cool as a cucumber, but somebody needs to tell The Stinger that the pout doesn't suit him.

 

Is Vince Vaughn really that tall or is Kane not as big without the lifts on?

 

I'm guessing a bit of both. Vaughn always seems to tower over his co-stars and all wrestlers are smaller in real life, as you say, without the lifts.

Posted

With the BSK, Clique and fuck knows what else mid 90's WWF really was like a jail, or West Side Story.

 

Pick a side boys.

Posted
Look at this. Is Vince Vaughn really that tall or is Kane not as big without the lifts on?

9180756642_65ba127b6b_z.jpg

 

If Kane ever does get let go, he could come into TNA as a 3rd Parks brother. Larry Parks, who also has a split personality leading to the occasional appearance of Cain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...