Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted July 12, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 12, 2013 Here I was thinking that was Axl Rotten. Totally regret clicking that link, ugh.
jakeamania Posted July 13, 2013 Posted July 13, 2013 That kid on The Nation GIF is fuckin brilliant! Mamdey night that has.*raises fist*
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2013 Beards are so over right now. HBK's starting to look like Grizzly Adams. I hope he keeps growing that fucker until he looks like something off Duck Dynasty.
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted July 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2013 Shawn Michaels is gradually turning into some sort of Christian version of Varg Vikernes.
Sexy Dad Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Michaels looks brilliant, I want an unnecessary Raw appearance from him soon just to get some airtime in his current carnation.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted July 15, 2013 Author Posted July 15, 2013 Michaels looks brilliant, I want an unnecessary Raw appearance from him soon just to get some airtime in his current carnation. He's a hunter, not a gardener. Unless you meant incarnation.
Vamp Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 A Shawn Michaels and Zeb Colter appearance together might be interesting.
Sexy Dad Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Michaels looks brilliant, I want an unnecessary Raw appearance from him soon just to get some airtime in his current carnation. He's a hunter, not a gardener. Unless you meant incarnation. I'm tired. He doesn't look opposed to spending his day in the garden these days though.
Stinky Dad Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Last night, New Jack tweeted a nude picture of a wrestler. I'll let you find out who for yourselves. Cor! Incredibly NSFW Jesus wept! From the looks of things I'd say that was more fists than Knobbs!
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted July 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2013 Well this is quite a sad sight.
d-d-d-dAz Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Is that still the after effects of his stroke? Sad.
Dr Pepper Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Well this is quite a sad sight. Lex's arms looks like they where flattened with a steamroller ala Judge Doom in 'Who Framed Rodger Rabbit'.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.