legendsof british wrestlin Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Think it's the AWA crew in Japan. I can make out Hulk, Andre, Otto Wanz, Adrian Adonis, Curt Hennig & Dick Murdoch. Artie Fufkin next to Andre, he was probably promoting for them over there.On the left next to Andre is famed Wrestling photographer George Naplitano and on the right is exBritish Heavyweight Champion and organiser of the annual British Wrestlers Reunion Wayne Bridges."Wayne" or Bill to his friends is a top bloke & friend of British Wrestling. Very good worker in his day too. He told me about this meeting & his attempt to import big names from America over to compete in the UK. It could have worked, But i think Max Crabtree had other plans for the direction of British Wrestling.
Paid Members Foale Posted June 23, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2013 Looks like Big Daddy V has dropped some weight.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 23, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2013 Paul Diamond's found the suit!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 23, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2013 There are some amazing images in that gallery...TUGBOAT~!
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 24, 2013 Paul Diamond's found the suit! I bet that stinks.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2013 One of the few pictures you will see of four of original nWo members in the WWF together. Nash was injured when Big Show joined and Hall was sacked when Nash returned.
Ant Posted June 26, 2013 Posted June 26, 2013 One of the few pictures you will see of four of original nWo members in the WWF together. Nash was injured when Big Show joined and Hall was sacked when Nash returned. At the Insurrextion 2002 house show in Glasgow my mate and I were talking about how it's "not been the same" since the WCW buy out a year earlier; now I think how lucky I was to see all of the above plus other Attitude players such as Austin, Taker and Trips. Hall must have came and went within 3 months in 2002.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 26, 2013 Yeah. February to early May he was there. He was fired just after that Insurrextion show, the flight back to the States was the infamous 'Plane Ride from Hell'. You sure were lucky to see him.
IronSheik Posted June 26, 2013 Posted June 26, 2013 One of the few pictures you will see of four of original nWo members in the WWF together. Nash was injured when Big Show joined and Hall was sacked when Nash returned. At the Insurrextion 2002 house show in Glasgow my mate and I were talking about how it's "not been the same" since the WCW buy out a year earlier; now I think how lucky I was to see all of the above plus other Attitude players such as Austin, Taker and Trips. Hall must have came and went within 3 months in 2002. That card in Glasgow was phenomenal. Main event calibre talent from start to finish.... Flair, Austin, Taker, Lesner, HHH, Hall, Nash, RVD, Big Show, Bradshaw (was Perfect there?). Dream card.
Ant Posted June 26, 2013 Posted June 26, 2013 One of the few pictures you will see of four of original nWo members in the WWF together. Nash was injured when Big Show joined and Hall was sacked when Nash returned. At the Insurrextion 2002 house show in Glasgow my mate and I were talking about how it's "not been the same" since the WCW buy out a year earlier; now I think how lucky I was to see all of the above plus other Attitude players such as Austin, Taker and Trips. Hall must have came and went within 3 months in 2002. That card in Glasgow was phenomenal. Main event calibre talent from start to finish.... Flair, Austin, Taker, Lesner, HHH, Hall, Nash, RVD, Big Show, Bradshaw (was Perfect there?). Dream card. Yeah, don't quote me but I think it was Perfect and Molly Holly vs Lawler and Jackie
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.