Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Before becoming Dean Ambrose he was one hardcore mother fucker. From one of the Tournaments of Death.4fc4b3bcd3a511e29aee22000a9f38e6_7.jpg

Oh but look, his facial expressions are so good. :rolleyes:
Pretty disgusting, though Ambrose claims the blade on this saw was fake and didn't hurt in the least. Given he wasn't killed, I believe him.
Not doubting it, but how would you fake that??
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Not doubting it, but how would you fake that??

Tell em Dean!
Cheers. :thumbsup: I always wondered about that spot because as he says there the likely outcome if its real is hes dead. Also if he wasnt dead there would be some pretty fucked up scaring on his head, which clearly isnt there, as a result. The visuals of the spot and Ambrose's selling of it were excellent though.
Posted

I've just watched it on Youtube and the way he goes flailing at the ropes is ridiculous. Moreso than the way he sold that suplex at TLC. His selling runs the risk of being too absurd, but it's fun as well, I suppose.

Posted

BMp0-xFCcAEBDlT.jpgColt Cobana & Dave Meltzer.

Meltzer looks like shit.
He's a 53 year old writer. How should he look? :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...