Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2013 I can't believe they used Comic Sans.
Killjoy_Gee Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I can't believe they used Comic Sans. I can't believe it's not butter!
Paid Members JNLister Posted June 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2013 Johnny Kincaid looking the mutt's nutts:
Stinky Dad Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 I can't believe they used Comic Sans. That's so Southside! Right Khemical?
Doctor Whos Next Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 Please, no one make the obvious caption. It doesn't need it. Even I shall refrain. Hell, looking at their gear, that could well be the origin of that particular phrase!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2013 Are one of those fellas the lad that died? I was wondering that myself!
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted June 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 6, 2013 Cracking sell job from He-Man.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.