Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

He's kayfabin good with that crutch.

Posted
Are Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntyre BFFs or something? Judging by some of the photos that have come up in this thread it seems like it.

 

ADR has publicly said Drew is his best mate in WWE.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I've posted about this guy in this thread before, but it's worth repeating for those that haven't seen his stuff before. I can't possibly post all of his great paintings in here, so just check them out for yourself.

 

If I was a millionaire, the Man Cave in my mansion would have loads of these fuckers hanging off the walls.

Is this the guy Colt Cabana got to do a fullsize portrait of Les Kellett?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...