Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

My god, that's got to be the funniest thing AJ has ever done. What a guy.

e: meant to put this in the youtube thread but ah well

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Anyone seen this before? Billy Gunn actually worked in the 80s! If you hear any interview with him, he was discovered in a gym by the Harris Twins, he worked a few shows for Eddy Mansfield and then WWF hired him. In the space of a few months! But this proves otherwise. Mind fucking blown.

I listened to the Cabana podcast where he told the story about basically starting in the WWF, what a bullshitter.

Anyone seen this before? Billy Gunn actually worked in the 80s! If you hear any interview with him, he was discovered in a gym by the Harris Twins, he worked a few shows for Eddy Mansfield and then WWF hired him. In the space of a few months! But this proves otherwise. Mind fucking blown.

Theres also a singles match from same period where he wrestles Sting.

• Members

While we're on job guy stories, does anyone know the story of that lad from the tag against the Sky Scrapers who wouldn't stay down or sell anything until Spivey absolutely lost his shit and battered him? It's the guy wasn't smartened up and was bouncing right up from powerbombs and whatnot. I remember Spivey twatting him outside the ring after the match because he was still selling nothing.

• Paid Members

While we're on job guy stories, does anyone know the story of that lad from the tag against the Sky Scrapers who wouldn't stay down or sell anything until Spivey absolutely lost his shit and battered him? It's the guy wasn't smartened up and was bouncing right up from powerbombs and whatnot. I remember Spivey twatting him outside the ring after the match because he was still selling nothing.

Came up in this topic if you want to bump it https://ukff.com/topic/137552-wrestlers-sabotaging-matches/page-3#entry3032081

• Paid Members

Theres also a singles match from same period where he wrestles Sting.

Sting match is all over the place. Horrible, horrible match and it wasn't just poor Billys fault.

• Paid Members

Yeah I saw that. Had no idea it was him that ran that tour though

He's the one that disappeared before the first night in Glasgow leaving everyone else in the shit.

He claimed he had a heart attack at the time - but didn't mention it to Davina. That's the sort of thing that would make a great story for ITV.....if it were true.

• Paid Members

April 13th 1998 Raw nearly has the most infamous botch in Wrestling history. Undertaker comes out for the opening match. Does his usual entrance and when he gets to the top of the steps to "magically" turn the lights on, Kane's fucking pyro goes off. He's a couple of inches from a real life reenactment of Kane's gimmick.