Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Whats the criteria for what they release?

I thought it was "anything Benoit" but the only Raws from 2004 on there are the 5/6 before Mania 20. They have got nearly all the 2003 SD! that Benoit features heavily all year.

They can keep the 2007 Raws but id like to see 05/06 Raws up soon.

• Paid Members

Recently watched Mania XX and I completely forgot that Undertaker Vs Kane was given the "dead slot" just before the main event (yep, that main event that never happened) and was only given just over 6 minutes!! Seems ludicrous. Are the any reasons/theories why Taker Vs Kane was booked so weak?

Not sure, but it was really crap compared to their epic encounter at WrestleMania XIV. I don’t know about any one else, but that’s one of my favourite WrestleMania matches ever.
I've never heard of anyone with that opinion tbh; it's a slow, plodding match with a dead crowd that's only really remembered for the table spot and the pre-match antics. Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Tried getting into ICW. They've done amazing selling out whatever and all the stuff they announced at the show tonight (might be spoilers). But it's not for me. All quite disappointing really. Just seemed so very meh. Like ECW with nicer production. The characters all seem unique and fun but I just don't enjoy it. Really weird fans as well. Anyone else feel that with ICW?

Edited by WWFChilli

So I was watching some videos on YouTube earlier and stumbled across some clips of D'lo Brown in the WWE in 2008. As I recall he seemingly came back with zero hype won a few matches on Raw then disappeared again with no explanation. What was the deal with that?

• Paid Members

So I was watching some videos on YouTube earlier and stumbled across some clips of D'lo Brown in the WWE in 2008. As I recall he seemingly came back with zero hype won a few matches on Raw then disappeared again with no explanation. What was the deal with that?

Some one kicked his ass out onto the stony street.

• Paid Members

D'Lo at least made a bit of sense. WWE re-hired Henry fucking Godwinn in about 2006/07 if I recall. I remember watching the Godwinns shoot interview (where Dennis Knight pissed throughout it), and Henry is acting all Superstar Graham over how he was fired. I mean, shit. He never made it to TV even, but I'd have been grateful for the payday at that stage in the game. Henry Godwinn looked like Zak Dingle at the time as well. Just an old grey haired bloke with a knackered neck. It must have been a Undertaker buddy system signing.

Although if the rumours were true that he was going to be billed as the Dad of Festus and Jesse, then that couldnt have been a bad thing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Sorry to be a pedant but they're not the lyrics.

• Paid Members

Classic Fight Site.

I think it was just one of those dropped ideas. He came back and beat Santino, then had a couple of rematches with him and vanished. He was tweeting "I'll be back on TV soon" and the like, but his only other Raw appearance was jobbing to Mike Knox on a UK show. They must have liked the idea of bringing him back but not been impressed once they did it.

• Paid Members

I do apologise I misquoted a wrestler’s entrance music I haven’t heard for the best part of 15 years.

• Paid Members

I do apologise I misquoted a wrestler’s entrance music I haven’t heard for the best part of 15 years.

Pack your things, your butt is dead meat.

I thought you may have heard Danger At The Door on his last stint on Raw, or at least on the WWE Network.

• Paid Members

Pack your things, your butt is dead meat.

Winning is great - here's your proof of purchase.