Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Among all the goodness, ShitBritWres still exists: https://www.facebook.com/events/179680755710769/

I'd like to think this is being edited soon, but right now the listed line-up is:

MATCH LINEUP (LINEUP SUBJECT TO CHANGE

1ST MATCH - ROOKIE MATCH

KIERAN VS WILLIAM

2ND MATCH - KITTY STAR VS TRACY FOR SWF DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

3RD MATCH - PSICOSIS VS SIDESPLITTER VS PREDATOR FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - NO DISQUALIFICATION TRIPLE THREAT

10 MINUTE BREAK

4TH MATCH - WE WILL SORT SOMETHING FOR THIS AND DISCUSS AT A MEETING WITH ME, ? AND A FEW OTHER MEMBERS

5TH MATCH - MARK DOLAN VS ? IN AN EXTREME RULES MATCH THAT WILL BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE PLACE

6TH MATCH - EITHER A ROYAL RUMBLE OR BATTLE ROYAL TO DETERMINE THE CHAMPION FOR THE NEWLY VACATED BELT BY ?

7TH MATCH - POSSIBLY AN EXTRA ADDED MATCH

Either this is a joke listing or somebody's screwed up cut and paste. But the show's only a quid to get in.

Psicosis? He was a guilty pleasure of mine in WCW.

• Paid Members

I said this about Seth Rollins in a thread yesterday but realized it was OT and belongs here instead -

I just realized that if handled correctly, Seth could be a huge babyface when he comes back. He'll get a big pop when he comes back anyway, if his reaction is somewhat humbled by the crowd response, he could win some hearts, instead of acting the rah-rah character that Cena always pulls, or continuing with his smug git character and they just hope that acting a smug git towards heels will get him cheered. When I think about some of the Shield matches where he'd pull out a well-timed dive then act fired up to pop the crowd, I genuinely think he could do great things if his babyface matches are structured properly. If they *do* go with the Reigns heel turn as some people suggest (and I no way think they actually will, but still) then the returned and supported Rollins, going for the belt he never lost, against the embittered Reigns (with his "it should have been me" attitude) would be a great program in my head, with the energetic small babyface bouncing off the angry brick wall. That's the way it should be, for me. Be the human squash ball, Seth, don't be letting them ask you to be powerbombing Kane out of the corner and shit like that.

#GOSETHGO

• Paid Members

I tell you who I like? The One Man Gang. What a name first of all, and that splash was something else. Was great as Akeem as well. I watched his shoot interview recently, and he starts it off like "HOOOOOOOT, it's the One Man Gang coming from RF VIdeo Studios, brother ..." all shouting in gimmick and by the 30 minute mark he was like "... and then they told me I was sacked :( ". Its hilarious to see someone try and work his gimmick in a shoot interview setting and then lose interest so quickly.

I remember as a kid thinking Akeem was solid. Tougher than Andre. That old WWF ring had little give, so didnt give off the big sound when people landed. It actually sounded like a tamborine falling on a kitchen floor. But when Akeem hit the 747 it would go "BOOOOOOM!" Top bloke. He's also proof that everyone nicked all the good names years ago. The One Man Gang is such a wicked name.

I said this about Seth Rollins in a thread yesterday but realized it was OT and belongs here instead -

I just realized that if handled correctly, Seth could be a huge babyface when he comes back. He'll get a big pop when he comes back anyway, if his reaction is somewhat humbled by the crowd response, he could win some hearts, instead of acting the rah-rah character that Cena always pulls, or continuing with his smug git character and they just hope that acting a smug git towards heels will get him cheered. When I think about some of the Shield matches where he'd pull out a well-timed dive then act fired up to pop the crowd, I genuinely think he could do great things if his babyface matches are structured properly. If they *do* go with the Reigns heel turn as some people suggest (and I no way think they actually will, but still) then the returned and supported Rollins, going for the belt he never lost, against the embittered Reigns (with his "it should have been me" attitude) would be a great program in my head, with the energetic small babyface bouncing off the angry brick wall. That's the way it should be, for me. Be the human squash ball, Seth, don't be letting them ask you to be powerbombing Kane out of the corner and shit like that.

#GOSETHGO

I couldn't agree more. I think you first posted it in reply to that picture of Seth in white. A little rant: I didn't watch Summerslam so it's the first pic I saw of him in that gear and he looked incredible. Exactly how a 'next gen' wrestler should look. That's one thing that stood out to me when I watched WK9 at the start of this year, just how cool  the wrestlers and set looked. It's so frustrating to see talent being wasted. Seth, Reigns, Ryback, Ambrose, Wyatt, they should all be stars. The TV shows should be shit hot.

Are we allowed a fantasy booking thread? I know fantasy booking ideas are always shit but I'd like somewhere to jot those shit ideas down.

Edited by Undefeated Steak

Doesn't he put Chyna in the crossface in it too?

I was thinking of WWE in the shower (as you do) and how it should be so simple. Who is Wrestler A? Who is Wrestler B? Why do they want to fight? The best characters you can basically figure out roughly their character at first glance. Bray Wyatt has that. But it got me thinking about Ryback. I've said before he should be pushed, but man - he looks like he's come straight out of a comic. He looks unbelievable. He does well with what he's given too and I don't feel he's lost momentum so much that a renewed main event run would flop. Play to his strengths.