Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I don't like Sheamus.

When I came back to wrestling last year I had him down as someone I probably could like, if used well, but now I'm firmly in the opposite camp. He doesn't seem to have any care for his opponents, his look is terrible and his talkies are awful. Worst of all, I don't know who or what he is supposed to be. For a while, when he was working the "I hate little people" bit, he had something but now I just don't get it and it annoys me to see him placed so highly up the card.

Probably just me, though.

• Paid Members

It's not. has fun matches against the likes of Barrett and Cesaro but puts me to sleep against everyone else. Has no gimmick other than he's Irish and ginger.

• Paid Members

He doesn't seem to have any care for his opponents

Aye? Please explain what you mean by this.
He's second only to Titus O'Neil for carelessly throwing people around with little thought for how they'll land and still seems to work in that stiff way that was fashionable (and rubbish) when he broke into IreWres

• Paid Members

He doesn't seem to have any care for his opponents

Aye? Please explain what you mean by this.
He's second only to Titus O'Neil for carelessly throwing people around with little thought for how they'll land and still seems to work in that stiff way that was fashionable (and rubbish) when he broke into IreWres
Hmmm. Seems an odd reason to dislike someone. Firstly you've never wrestled him so how do you know if he's reckless? Most the roster work pretty stiff these days too from the look of things. Secondly, there's never been any reports of him injuring or hurting anyone. Orton has said in interviews that Shaemus is one of his favourites to work with as it's easy, his stuff looks great but he is very safe. If you don't like him because he's boring or whatever that's fine but unless you have to wrestle him then I don't see why you would care if he is a stiff wrestler or not. Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

The key word was "seems". And it matters because professional wrestling isn't about working stiff because people get hurt when you do. Just my take on it, though.

• Paid Members

The key word was "seems". And it matters because professional wrestling isn't about working stiff because people get hurt when you do. Just my take on it, though.

If he was reckless and dangerous the honchos backstage would put a stop to it. Modern WWE haven't got time for that shit these days.

Do a rant on modern day selling and you'd sound just like JR!