Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

air_raid beat me to it. Michael Buffer introducing Bret 'Hitman' Clark ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4g7VkCJYw

That's not even my favourite gaffe of his. I was watching a Nitro or Thunder once where he announced Sting and Luger as having a combined weight of 840 lbs. That's on a par with the Natural Disasters.

This has probably been bought up before but somehow I just noticed this. German former goalkeeper Tim Wiese is signed to WWE, with a view to start on NXT. I'd seen this guy had started to drastically change his physique when he was with Hoffenheim but hadn't heard about this. There's a clip of him at a house show in Germany from last year, but he doesn't do much. Late start to begin a wrestling career at 33, wonder if there's any hope of him being any good

• Paid Members

This has probably been bought up before but somehow I just noticed this. German former goalkeeper Tim Wiese is signed to WWE, with a view to start on NXT. I'd seen this guy had started to drastically change his physique when he was with Hoffenheim but hadn't heard about this. There's a clip of him at a house show in Germany from last year, but he doesn't do much. Late start to begin a wrestling career at 33, wonder if there's any hope of him being any good

Batista and Angle started late, I think. I shouldn't imagine it'd be too much of a problem, especially with the Performance Centre's standards.