Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

The key word was "seems". And it matters because professional wrestling isn't about working stiff because people get hurt when you do. Just my take on it, though.

Do a rant on modern day selling and you'd sound just like JR!

Now THAT's a lost cause

Bret V Skinner at Tuesday in Texas is a top match. Keirn was horribly miscast in that role, as he could still really go. Shame he looked ancient though. A strange man to bring in under that gimmick.

Just watched Survivor Series 87 10 man tag with Hogan, Andre and Bigelow and the boys......what a match. After making Bam Bam look like the top boy, why was he going out in the first round of the mania tournament 6 months later? The pre match interview is brilliant, i always loved hogans headband the way he wore it then, think he had it like thaton SNME against Bundy....tassles ganging diwn.

Orndorf in 86 was a proper bad ass wasnt he? A small man but so believable, a total menace.

Also been watching a lot of Arsenio Hall interviews, the wrestlers come of really well on it, Savage and Rude and The brain especially. The topic if names comes up and Hall asks Heenan his, sharp as anything ge just says "the brain". It doesnt looked pre planned either, theres other great quotes in there as well.

Rude or Savage....who has the better voice?

Edited by Porkchopcash

Anyone know Sheamus is shouting at the start of his entrance? I'm sure he's dropped the fella thing..

He shouts "Faugh A Ballagh" which means "clear the way." It's the motto of the Royal Irish Regiment.

I like a bit of Sheamus, the new entrance is pretty cool, his new music is so much better than his last one. His look is unique. His in ring style hasn't really changed but I'm okay with that. He generally has good matches with just about anybody, his world title run a few years ago was testement to this. I really hope he has some sort of interaction with Lesnar, wouldn't mind seeing them beat 7 shades of shit out of each other.

The thing with that is Sheamus is a long way from being credible for Lesnar. It'd take a sustained drive for a while to get him there too, and what are the odds of WWE staying the course in that direction without getting bored and booking him to lose to Ambrose to fill a Smackdown main event or something?

• Paid Members

Was it the entrance during the Cena match that ruined him, or did he have a shoulder issue beforehand? If it was, it's up there with the daftest injury ever. Can anyone think of others of a similar ilk? I remember Orton doing injuring himself during his RKO taunt. Prat.