Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Bloke on Pointless just now said he was a weekend wrestler known as Mad Max Fury. Anyone heard of him?

There was a "Max Fury" that appeared as a bottom-rung talent in CZW in the early-to-mid-00s, but I've never heard of anyone with that name on the UK scene.

• Paid Members

Somebody's probably noticed this bit of Mr Perfect brilliance before but fuck it.

I was just watching

between Vader and a couple of jobbers and Jose Lothario is guesting on commentary. At one Perfect asks him if he's in the way of the monitor:-

"Jose can you see?"

:laugh:

• Paid Members

This was reported in the Observer a bit ago.

Marty Jannetty, 52, is in really bad shape these days. He worked a show in Orlando against Steve Corino and his ankles were so bad that his feet turn out sideways and the inside of his ankles almost touch the ground when he walks. It really looks bad. He needs surgery on both ankles in the worst way. In the ring, he mostly just tries and talks his way through, and works in a jersey. A few years ago when he was on the indies he was still giving good matches. He then no-showed a CHIKARA show the next night in Everett, MA.

And tonight Marty posted this:

IM GONNA ASK ALL OF YOU..LET ME PREFACE THIS WITH , I LOVE YOU DAMIEN(SUNNY'S BF WHO IS TRYING HARD TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT ) AND I LOVE YOU SUNNY AKA TAMMY SYTCH..BUT IM BUSTING THIS OUT IN PUBLIC TO SEE IF I'M BEING A DICK ON THIS..CAUSE I DONT THINK I AM..I GOT SOME BAD AZZ ANKLES, SHIT THAT CAME FROM OVER 20 YEARS OF JUMPING OFF TOP ROPES TO CONCRETE FLOORS(AND MORE, JUST SAYING), AND, AND I HAVE A TOP DR IN ""THE WORLD" WHO HAS SAID IT APPEARS TO BE FROM THAT...AND WWE IS STILL MAKING MONEY OFF IT..I LOVE WWE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH IT..BUT, I'M TIRED OF HURTING..IM TIRED OF HAVING A MILK JUG NEXT TO MY BED BECAUSE IT HURTS MORE TO WALK TO THE BATHROOM THAN TO HOLD THE PEE..AND WHEN I CANT HOLD IT NO MORE, I ROLL OVER AND USE THE MILK JUG...NOW FUCK ME(SORRY BOUT THE LANGUAGE), IF IT MAKES SENSE, THAT WWE WILL TAKE CARE OF MY FRIEND, NOTHING AGAINST HER, BUT WILL COVER HER WITH REHAB AFTER 5 TIMES IN JAIL FOR ??? BEING FUCKED UP DRUNK?? BUT, AINT GONNA COVER MY ASS FOR FUUUCKED UP ANKLES FROM SHAWN AND I'S STYLE OF WRESTLING..WHICH THEY >>>STILL<<< MAKE MONEY ON..PROOF IN THE QUARTERLY ROYALTY CHECKS(..WHAT THE FIZUCK..DO I GOTTA OD ON PAIN MEDS FIRST B4 THEY SAY, "OH, WAIT, WE SHOULD HAVE FIXED HIM, SINCE WE FIXIN SCOTT HALL FOR THE 10TH TIME ON CRACK"....OH AND BY THE WAY..I ASKED THEM B4 I DID THIS..AND THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE "WELLNESS PROGRAM" (WHICH, IN MY OPINION, IS ONLY THERE BECAUSE OF THE BENOIT SAGA) SHE TOLD ME...NO, I WONT SAY HERE.. BECAUSE I THINK THE WORLD OF HER, BUT HER ANSWER..AINT WHAT WWE WOULD WANNA HEAR IN COURT...PS~FUCK YOU SHAWN..I THOUGHT WE WAS BEING REAL AGAIN..LIKE B4 YOU GOT POSSESSED WITH....SOMETHING IN WWE..AND I STILL LOVE YOU, BUT YOURE GOOD ..ARENT YOU..YOU AINT GOTTA PISS IN A BOTTLE .DO YOU?..DAWN MARIE, WITH YO FAKE ASS "WRESTLERS RESCUE"..FUCK YOU YOU TOO..I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION THE ANKLES AS IT WOULD COST ME BOOKINGS..YOU DID ANYWAY ON AN INTERVIEW..AND, AS I SAID, IT COSTED ME MANY BOOKINGS..FUCK YOU! YOU AINT DOING SHIT THE BOYZ..YOU AINT DOING SHIT FOR ANYTHING BUT YO"SELF ASSWIPE!!

and this:

LET ME JUST PUT THIS OUT FRONT TOO, VINCE, HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME, I LOVE HIM, SHANE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME, I LOVE HIS LIL FOLLOW THE ROCKER AROUND FOR GIRLS ASS..STEPHANIE WAS ALWAYS GOOD TO ME, WHEN SHE CAME INTO POWER..JOHNNY LAURA,,LAURA, LAUR, AH HELL ANIMALS BROTHER,AS VP, WAS ALWAYS GOOD TO ME..TRIPLE H, WHO'S NOW VP, HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME, AND THE ONE GUY WHO PROBABLY HAD MORE POWER(SOMEHOW,HMMM) THAN ANYONE BUT VINCE, SHAWN MICHAELS..WELL, HE PROBABLY MEANT TO BE GOOD TO ME(CHECK HIS HOF SPEECH IF YOU THINK IM JUST BEING JEALOUS..JEALOUS OF WHAT? PLEASE! WHO TAUGHT THE LIL BITCH)..POINT HERE IS. I LOVE THEM ALL..I LOVE THEM..AND DONT CARE IF THEY DONT LOVE ME BACK..BUT I AM TIRED OF LIVING THE WAY I DO(IN MAJOR PISS BUCKET PAIN) WHILE THEY WALK AROUND RUNNING FOR MAJOR POLITICAL OFFICES..AND I'D EVEN VOTE FOR HER IF I COULD VOTE...LOVE EM ALL..BUT FUCK IT, FIX ME, WITH YO BILLION $$ COMPANY I WAS PART OF BUILDING! ..AND PS~YOU'D MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK, CAUSE I CAN STILL OUT WORK 80% OF YOUR ROSTER!!

And finally this:

IM SORRY YALL, AND I WONT POST NOTHING ELSE 2NIGHT..I FEEL SO BAD FOR DOING THIS, IM SAYING, I FEEL LIKE I STABBED A BROTHER IN THE BACK..MAN MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS BEEN TELLING ME TO ACT ON THIS, FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW..BUT THEY CANT TELL ME HOW TO DO THE THING I LOVE, AND HAVE DONE, AND IS MY LIFE.IN FACT NON OF YALL CAN, UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN HERE..WELL>>..BRET HART SAW MY STANK ASS ANKLES(THEY DONT STINK,LOL..STILL TRYING TO JOKE WITH YALL) RECENTLY AND GOT VERY UPSET, AND WANTS TO PUT ME ON ESPN (HE HAS THE CONNECTIONS TOO) BRET PROLLY WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT I DIDNT JUMP RIGHT ON THAT TOO BUT, THATS WHAT YALL NEED TO KNOW..WWE/WWF IS , TO ME, MY WIFE, MY LIFE..A LOT OF PAST BOYZ HATE THEM..TO ME THATS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SEE THE BIG PICTURE, ITS BUSINESS..IF U UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN YOU CANT HATE WHEN ITS DONE..YEP, IM DONE..I AINT HATIN..IM HURTIN..I NEVER WANTED YALL TO KNOW THIS, CAUSE MY BOOKINGS WILL NOW DROP OFF..UNLESS, FEED ME 10 VICODINS, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU THE BEST MATCH ON YOUR CARD..AT 50 SOMETHING, I'LL PLEASE THE NEED.. THE CROWD...AND I THINK A LOT OF PEEPS WILL VOUCH FOR ME ON THAT....BUT....IMMA LIVE BY THIS(MY LIFE AKA WRESTLING) IMMA DIE BY THIS IF I HAVE TO...BUT, I SHOULDNT HAVE TO.. MAIN THING I MEANT TO GET TO YALL(UNDERSTAND) I STILL LOVE IT ALL..INCLUDING YALL..I FEEL IM TO YOUNG TO RETIRE FROM IT, IM STILL HAVING FUN WITH IT..BUT,I JUST DONT GET IT, WHEN I WALK INTO A SMALL TOWN RESTAURANT, AND THEY START CHEERING ME AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM, I WONDER, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING..WHY DO I GOT TO ACT LIKE I AINT CRINGING IN PAIN WITH EVERY STEP, TO GO SIGN THESE AUTOGRAPHS..???

Poor bastard. He sounds like he's in a bad way. Reads like he's off his tits as well to be fair, but if the insides of your ankles are touching the floor, you can see why. It would be hard not to be bitter if your body is destroyed like that. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Fucking hell that's horrible. And to think it wasn't that long ago he had that little 2 match WWE comeback and looked great, to many people's surprise. I haven't seen him since then so I always just assumed he was doing alright physically. Sad to hear the state he's in. Always liked Marty.

Fucking hell that's horrible. And to think it wasn't that long ago he had that little 2 match WWE comeback and looked great, to many people's surprise. I haven't seen him since then so I always just assumed he was doing alright physically. Sad to hear the state he's in. Always liked Marty.

The time with the Rockers reunion and Kurt Angle? That was nearly eight years ago now. I think the last time he was there was about three years ago against The Miz, during the Miz-Morrison feud about which one was the Jannetty of their team. Marty looked awful then, but this thing with his ankles sounds terrible. It is bad that WWE will sort you out if you're a smack head but they won't do anything if you're half crippled.

• Paid Members

The time with the Rockers reunion and Kurt Angle? That was nearly eight years ago now. I think the last time he was there was about three years ago against The Miz, during the Miz-Morrison feud about which one was the Jannetty of their team. Marty looked awful then, but this thing with his ankles sounds terrible. It is bad that WWE will sort you out if you're a smack head but they won't do anything if you're half crippled.

Yeah that was the comeback I meant. Didn't realise it was 8 years ago, Jesus that's gone quick. I should have known really because Kurt Angle was still in the WWE. I didn't even know Jannetty had been back since. Still it's a pretty scarily fast physical decline he's had in 7-8 years if his ankles are touching the floor.

I hope WWE help him out.