Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I hardly watch WWE and haven't done so regularly since HBK retired, but since when did 'Hell in a Cell' become 'Hell in THE Cell' as McMahon insisted on calling it all through Raw.

I was thinking the same thing, but it is called Hell in a Cell on all the adverts and promos for the PPV.

Reading Gary Hart's book, I'm surprised he didn't like Sting much at all. He says he has the biggest ego in the world but the smallest balls and would regularly whinge to the office. I always assumed he was respectful and a decent guy. Has he changed since finding God? I guess if nothing else, its been stamped out of him as he was young at the time.

Also, as much as I like the book, Gary Hart doesn't hold his hands up and say he had any negative impact on anything so I'm always wanting to hear the other sode of the story. He does admit to having a massive ego though. He says how he wanted Kerry Von Erich to come out and say he had a drug problem that stemmed from the amputation of his foot to out him having an amputation and help Kerry get back on track with his life as he's be monitored by everyone. He says the American public would respect him and forgive him for being held accountable like Bill Clinton, but Hart doesn't seem to hold his hand up for anything.

Edited by Sphinx

Reading Gary Hart's book, I'm surprised he didn't like Sting much at all. He says he has the biggest ego in the world but the smallest balls and would regularly whinge to the office. I always assumed he was respectful and a decent guy. Has he changed since finding God? I guess if nothing else, its been stamped out of him as he was young at the time.

Also, as much as I like the book, Gary Hart doesn't hold his hands up and say he had any negative impact on anything so I'm always wanting to hear the other sode of the story. He does admit to having a massive ego though. He says how he wanted Kerry Von Erich to come out and say he had a drug problem that stemmed from the amputation of his foot to out him having an amputation and help Kerry get back on track with his life as he's be monitored by everyone. He says the American public would respect him and forgive him for being held accountable like Bill Clinton, but Hart doesn't seem to hold his hand up for anything.

I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Sting, you could maybe think that in the early years given his rise to prominence that he would have got a bit of an ego due to being young and in the position he was in, but I cant ever imagine him being a complete tool a la HBK or something...

• Paid Members
This week marks the 24th Anniversary of the start of the great Big Bossman vs Hulk Hogan feud when BBM served Hard Time to the Hulkster on the Brother Love Show! They main evented Madison Square Garden 3x and had one of the best, most memorable cage matches in history on Saturday Night's Main Event.

230188_217611118265761_251307_n.jpg

Fine feud.

A lot of unknown wrestlers like going on these programs now just probably to give their promotion the whole "as seen on" to slap on the poster. Speaking of which though with gameshows and wrestling i've heard a few questions recently to do with wrestlers/wrestling on the chase.

I hardly watch WWE and haven't done so regularly since HBK retired, but since when did 'Hell in a Cell' become 'Hell in THE Cell' as McMahon insisted on calling it all through Raw.

That's just what Vince calls it. He's done it for years, I think, because it's confused me before.

A lot of unknown wrestlers like going on these programs now just probably to give their promotion the whole "as seen on" to slap on the poster. Speaking of which though with gameshows and wrestling i've heard a few questions recently to do with wrestlers/wrestling on the chase.

Off the top of my head I can think of Marty Scrull on that crap dating show, the bird that went on Big Brother and that bloke who went on the Apprentice. Have there been any others in recent times?

To me though Marty is known... but yeah he went on Take Me Out, Faye & Jemma Palmer went on Big Brother, Ricky Hype both Apprentice & Total Wipeout, i've heard 1/2 more on Total Wipeout i'm sure but i don't know them. Then there is Spud on Snog, Marry, Avoid, i don't believe these are doing it for the hype but soon Mike Mason and Becky James (now Mason) are on Don't Tell The Bride but i was fully on about people you don't know like "Mad Max Fury"?

To me though Marty is known... but yeah he went on Take Me Out, Faye & Jemma Palmer went on Big Brother, Ricky Hype both Apprentice & Total Wipeout, i've heard 1/2 more on Total Wipeout i'm sure but i don't know them. Then there is Spud on Snog, Marry, Avoid, i don't believe these are doing it for the hype but soon Mike Mason and Becky James (now Mason) are on Don't Tell The Bride but i was fully on about people you don't know like "Mad Max Fury"?

Also: Leroy Kincaide (along with his girlfriend) was on BBC Three's "Hot Like Us" last year.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

Also: Leroy Kincaide (along with his girlfriend) was on BBC Three's "Hot Like Us" last year.

Add Spud on Snog, Marry, Avoid ... my fave performance from a UK wrestler on a TV show, Kayfabed all the way.

Add Spud on Snog, Marry, Avoid ... my fave performance from a UK wrestler on a TV show, Kayfabed all the way.

Guess you didn't read what i wrote lol, i forgot about Kincaide on that.

Edited by robbo9292